Windows 10: Small Slider control bottom right of screen will not go away or do anything, Stays on top...

Discus and support Small Slider control bottom right of screen will not go away or do anything, Stays on top... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have this tiny slider that is not on the app bar but actually on the screen. It's Windows 10 because it's on every screen no matter what. Lower right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MickieDavis, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Small Slider control bottom right of screen will not go away or do anything, Stays on top...

I have this tiny slider that is not on the app bar but actually on the screen. It's Windows 10 because it's on every screen no matter what.
    Lower right of screen. I have turned on and off all the apps on the toolbar along with all their options and nothing will remove this bar.
    When I click on it, nothing happens. I can't drag it or activate it. What is it? It gets in the way of some programs because I can't see text behind it.

Small Slider control bottom right of screen will not go away or do anything, Stays on top... af553818-c971-47e0-9179-2c3e68048929?upload=true.jpg

:)

MickieDavis, Oct 3, 2018

2. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Small Slider control bottom right of screen will not go away or do anything, Stays on top...

Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you are getting a small screen at the top left corner of your monitor. To provide a better assistance, we would like to know a few information:

• Are you using a screen recorder app on your PC?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • When did this issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Small Slider control bottom right of screen will not go away or do anything, Stays on top...

1. Small Slider control bottom right of screen will not go away or do anything, Stays on top... - Similar Threads - Small Slider control

2. There is a small black box that showed up at the top right corner but will not go away. It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a small black box that showed up at the top right corner but will not go away. It...: For some reason a small box appeared in the left top corner of the screen and it stays on all the apps even games. It counted down to 0 than did nothing. Was hoping someone could tell me what it is and how to get rid of it. Tried to upload a picture but was not able....
  3. There is a small black box that showed up at the top right corner but will not go away. It...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a small black box that showed up at the top right corner but will not go away. It...: For some reason a small box appeared in the left top corner of the screen and it stays on all the apps even games. It counted down to 0 than did nothing. Was hoping someone could tell me what it is and how to get rid of it. Tried to upload a picture but was not able....
  4. Weird small doubled screen on the top right corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird small doubled screen on the top right corner: Recently, this appeared suddenly today, it mirror everything on the main screen and I can't get rid of it, please help.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-small-doubled-screen-on-the-top-right-corner/2470965d-70c7-41cc-bb43-31e14cb16eb5
  5. Weird small duplicated screen on the top right corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird small duplicated screen on the top right corner: Recently, this shown after I click a zoom meeting invitation link. I can't get rid of it, please help.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-small-duplicated-screen-on-the-top-right/2470965d-70c7-41cc-bb43-31e14cb16eb5
  6. Receiving "Activate Windows" in bottom right of screen and it won't go away. I've been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving "Activate Windows" in bottom right of screen and it won't go away. I've been...: Receiving "Activate Windows" in bottom right of screen and it won't go away. I've been using Windows 10 for several years and this just started. Can you help?...
  7. Receiving "Activate Windows" in bottom right of screen and it won't go away. I've been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving "Activate Windows" in bottom right of screen and it won't go away. I've been...: Receiving "Activate Windows" in bottom right of screen and it won't go away. I've been using Windows 10 for several years and this just started. Can you help?...
  8. Receiving "Activate Windows" in bottom right of screen and it won't go away. I've been...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Taskbar not going away on the bottom screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not going away on the bottom screen: I am trying to start up a game from steam and the taskbar isn't going away, problem is that the taskbar before has gone away but now this time it is not going away at all. Is there any way I can make sure it goes away when I start up the game?...
  10. FIX- Maximised Has a small gap at top that wont go away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FIX- Maximised Has a small gap at top that wont go away: Okay so i just had this issue To fix it just: 1- Go to the notification tab 2- Hit Tablet mode 3- Then finally click the Tablet mode off and it is fixed If this doesn't fix the issue i will try to find another solution [ATTACH]...