Windows 10: small software disk

Discus and support small software disk in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a new laptop for Christmas and an USB cassette capture.the software cdis one of the tiny ones and I cant get my laptop to read it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TeresaThomasson, Dec 28, 2018.

1. small software disk

I got a new laptop for Christmas and an USB cassette capture.the software cdis one of the tiny ones and I cant get my laptop to read it

:)

TeresaThomasson, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue small software disk :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Dec 28, 2018
  4. small software disk

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (Fsmall software disk :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

small software disk

1. small software disk - Similar Threads - small software disk

2. Blurry display and software showing too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry display and software showing too small: Having an absolute nightmare with HP. My laptop, which is an HP Stream 14 cb1 started having sound issues. I ended up with HP's escalation department. They said their remedy would be to replace the laptop with another. They apparently do not make this model of computer...
  3. Blurry display and software showing too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry display and software showing too small: Having an absolute nightmare with HP. My laptop, which is an HP Stream 14 cb1 started having sound issues. I ended up with HP's escalation department. They said their remedy would be to replace the laptop with another. They apparently do not make this model of computer...
  4. RAM DISK software recommendations

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    RAM DISK software recommendations: Greetings. There are a few posts on the forum concerning RAM disks and I've read them but thought I'd bring it up again. Is anyone running RAM disk software that they love - that isn't causing BSODs or other problems? I just got a new PC (Digital Storm VELOX) with 64GB with...
  5. Accounting Software For Small Organization

Accounting Software For Small Organization: Hello All, I'm looking for cloud based accounting software for my small business so does Microsoft have a simple accounting system for new organization. Please suggest some list. Thanks in Advance. Regards Sima Singh...
  6. Hard disk diagnostic software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard disk diagnostic software: I would like to download a comprehensive testing software for the health of my disk drives, main concern at the moment is my Hitachi drives ( 2TB each ) which one at least has shown bad reads. I have Seagate's Seatool which does not seem to recongize the Hitachi drives. Dose...
  7. Free hard disk software.

Free hard disk software.: Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition Hard Drive Software 100% 153294
  8. Free hard disk software.

in Windows 10 Support
    Free hard disk software.: Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition Hard Drive Software 100% 153294
  9. Screen too small for my software app

Screen too small for my software app: View attachment 8888 I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 10. The main work I do on my laptop is compiling cricket statistics and I have a program called CStatz that does this for me. I have an issue however as I cannot get to a button at the very bottom of the program...
  10. Disk too small?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk too small?: So I have a Sony VAIO laptop. It came with Windows 7 and I was able to successfully upgrade to Windows 10. I wanted to then upgrade the HD from a 5400 drive to an SSD. Old one was 580 or so GB, new one is 480 GB. First step I tried was to clone the original drive using...