Windows 10: small text beside the mouse pointer in windows 10

Discus and support small text beside the mouse pointer in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove small text beside the mouse pointer in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Martin 195, Nov 9, 2019.

1. small text beside the mouse pointer in windows 10

How do I remove small text beside the mouse pointer in Windows 10

:)

Martin 195, Nov 9, 2019

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Nov 9, 2019
  3. The combination of DX11, Mouse Pointer Trails and Fullscreen Games means no mouse cursor.

Hi,

For Mouse Pointer Trails, refer the steps below.

Step 1: Click the bottom-left Start button on the desktop, enter
    mouse in the blank box and tap Mouse in the search results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Choose Pointer Options, select
    Display pointer trails
    and hit OK.

Tip: To specify the length of pointer trails, you can move the
    small scale in Visibility to left or right.

Also for the mouse issue, I suggest you to download the latest drivers for mouse from the manufacturer's website and check. Install the drivers in compatible mode and check as well.

I suggest you to run the game in Direct X12 as this is the latest in Windows 10. Check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Nov 9, 2019
  4. small text beside the mouse pointer in windows 10

Some mouse pointers become very small

This works. But oh, is the startup painfully slow. Not sure what is worse, the small pointers or the startup performance.

DavidMcClune, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

small text beside the mouse pointer in windows 10

1. small text beside the mouse pointer in windows 10 - Similar Threads - small text beside

2. Large mouse pointer covers mouse-over text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large mouse pointer covers mouse-over text: I have a large mouse pointer, but it covers the first words of mouse-over and hover text. How can I move that text down or over to the right a bit? And why doesn't Windows take care of this for me?...
  3. Large mouse pointer covers mouse-over text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large mouse pointer covers mouse-over text: I have a large mouse pointer, but it covers the first words of mouse-over and hover text. How can I move that text down or over to the right a bit? And why doesn't Windows take care of this for me?...
  4. Large mouse pointer covers mouse-over text

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 - Mouse pointer jumping.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Mouse pointer jumping.: Greetings Ever since I switched my OS to Win 10, I've been experiencing problems with mouse pointer. More specifically, during any activity that demands more intense mouse usage, regardless of it being app full-screen, or something in the browser, the mouse pointer,...
  6. Mouse pointer jumps to the text cursor or a random location

Mouse pointer jumps to the text cursor or a random location: Mouse cursor/pointer jumps abruptly from current/last position to the position where the text insertion cursor is on the screen. At times it even jumps to some random location on screen, either at bottom or left top corner. This issue has been observed almost across all...
  7. windows 10 - no mouse pointer

windows 10 - no mouse pointer: I have lost my mouse pointer. Tried all the remedies in the suppose threads, no luck. attempted to to a clean install, and that is not working. Have tried the suggested fixes, but not sure what / how to fix this / these issues...
  8. mouse pointer

mouse pointer: I was changing my mouse pointer color and now there is this irritating blue square floating around on the screen. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/33a2163f-e214-4004-bcff-3013b2638f93
  9. mouse pointer

mouse pointer: how can i get the mouse pointer to snap to e.g. [OK] in a choice situation? or to YES or to NO etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/f788a716-5532-47c4-aa43-2bc394a641b4
  10. Mouse pointer

Mouse pointer: The pointer is fixed in the middle of the screen,touchpad/left & right buttons not working. Can anybody help please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/0dfd6cfb-a9cb-450e-924e-8bc8745d590e