Windows 10: small text beside the mouse pointer in windows 10

Discus and support small text beside the mouse pointer in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove small text beside the mouse pointer in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Martin 195, Nov 9, 2019.

1. small text beside the mouse pointer in windows 10

How do I remove small text beside the mouse pointer in Windows 10

:)

Martin 195, Nov 9, 2019

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Nov 9, 2019
  3. The combination of DX11, Mouse Pointer Trails and Fullscreen Games means no mouse cursor.

Hi,

For Mouse Pointer Trails, refer the steps below.

Step 1: Click the bottom-left Start button on the desktop, enter
    mouse in the blank box and tap Mouse in the search results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Choose Pointer Options, select
    Display pointer trails
    and hit OK.

Tip: To specify the length of pointer trails, you can move the
    small scale in Visibility to left or right.

Also for the mouse issue, I suggest you to download the latest drivers for mouse from the manufacturer's website and check. Install the drivers in compatible mode and check as well.

I suggest you to run the game in Direct X12 as this is the latest in Windows 10. Check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Nov 9, 2019
  4. small text beside the mouse pointer in windows 10

Some mouse pointers become very small

This works. But oh, is the startup painfully slow. Not sure what is worse, the small pointers or the startup performance.

DavidMcClune, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

small text beside the mouse pointer in windows 10

1. small text beside the mouse pointer in windows 10 - Similar Threads - small text beside

2. Mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer: Hi there My mouse pointer has disappeared since last using the computer. It appears when my wired mouse is plugged in, but vanishes when the USB mouse is removed. Changing mouse settings does not resolve....
  3. mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mouse pointer: simple question. I just want to click once, not twice on the mouse pointer to open something. that's it ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/c623195a-11bc-42d9-bb45-b4260609fcfb"
  4. Mouse Pointer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Pointer: How can I change my pointer so that it faces to the right instead of the left (I am left handed and it looks funny to me that way). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/36228905-7b27-49a2-9c69-1822dc34bd0d
  5. MOUSE POINTER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MOUSE POINTER: The mouse pointer disappeared. How can I recover it? I do not see it anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/29409ea9-da71-4adb-ba34-251abc874077
  6. mouse pointer

mouse pointer: scroll pointer not showing how do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/27f1d279-1644-42d2-b289-2449dd613d5c
  7. Mouse pointer

Mouse pointer: Every time I hover over somthing it clicks it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer/30a24d73-733e-415a-80a7-745a09cdfe69
  8. mouse pointer

mouse pointer: hi all help plz.. hp tower pc I keep losing my mouse pointer works of for a few days . but if I stop go make a coffee etc pointer has gone have to reboot my pc and lose all my work ...got all latest updates changed mouse a few times. Googled the problem and it looks like...
  9. Mouse Pointer

Mouse Pointer: My mouse pointer is acting crazy. It jumps to the top/middle of my screen. I move the mouse, but it goes back there and blinks with a circle around it. I have to restart the PC to fix. But then it happens again. Also, when I look a device manager, I see two 'Other devices',...
  10. Mouse Pointers

Mouse Pointers: I have changed my mouse pointer to a large black arrow. Named the theme and saved it Frequently I boot up or start an application and the pointer has changed to the default theme. My named theme is in the list and I an select it and I have the large black arrow back. Can I...