Windows 10: Small to Medium Time PC Builder

Discus and support Small to Medium Time PC Builder in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am a pc builder. I provide PC building services for my local areas. My business is good but not consistent, I do make half of my income (average... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ThisPC02, Apr 26, 2019.

1. ThisPC02 Win User

Small to Medium Time PC Builder

I am a pc builder.

I provide PC building services for my local areas. My business is good but not consistent, I do make half of my income (average amount in my country, enough for living and bills) through it, not that I am rich from it but you get my point.

I usually build the pc completely and ask the customer to buy and install windows themselves. But lately most of them demand a pre-installed windows 10 on the computers I sell, and this is harming my income since most of them are willing to pay and just lazy.

So, my main question is can I install Windows 10 on these computers, activate them using genuine keys that I buy from microsoft resellers, and charge extra service cost for using my internet and my elbow grease to update literally everything and making sure it works properly in the said Windows 10?

Please advise. The faster the better since I do have some waiting customers right now, TQ.

:)

ThisPC02, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Kardon Win User

Medium And Small Icons Together

Hi:

For some reason Windows 10 likes to display both “medium and small” icons together in the same folders. I have them set for medium but when I open a folder most of the icons are medium but one, two or three are small.

Most of the time when I back out of the folder, then go in again they all set to medium but sometimes even that doesn’t work. Anybody have any recommendations on how I can fix this?

This does not happen in folders created by Windows. It seems to be isolated to only folders I create

See images below

Small to Medium Time PC Builder [​IMG]

Kardon, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Kardon Win User

Kardon, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Kardon Win User

Hi:

For some reason Windows 10 likes to display both “medium and small” icons together in the same folders. I have them set for medium but when I open a folder most of the icons are medium but one, two or three are small.

Most of the time when I back out of the folder, then go in again they all set to medium but sometimes even that doesn’t work. Anybody have any recommendations on how I can fix this?

See images below

Kardon, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Small to Medium Time PC Builder - Similar Threads - Small Medium Builder

2. I want medium taskBAR, but small taskbar ICONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want medium taskBAR, but small taskbar ICONS: I need a medium-sized taskbar because date and time are stacked vertically at the R end of the taskbar. Why are they stacked? No clue. I'd prefer that they were side-by-side, but there we are. So, in order for both the date and time to be visible, TaskbarSi in the registry...
  3. I want medium taskBAR, but small taskbar ICONS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want medium taskBAR, but small taskbar ICONS: I need a medium-sized taskbar because date and time are stacked vertically at the R end of the taskbar. Why are they stacked? No clue. I'd prefer that they were side-by-side, but there we are. So, in order for both the date and time to be visible, TaskbarSi must be set to 1...
  4. The Medium keeps crashing or freezing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    The Medium keeps crashing or freezing on PC: [ATTACH]The Medium is not as good as was expected according to some game critics. Some gamers are complaining that The Medium keeps crashing on their Windows 11/10 PC. In this article, we have jotted down the potential fixes to resolve the issue. Why does The Medium keep...
  5. Icons so small. Ya they seem SO small. I tried to change the icon from medium to small and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons so small. Ya they seem SO small. I tried to change the icon from medium to small and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MLCarter1976 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixdtk7/icons_so_small_ya_they_seem_so_small_i_tried_to/
  6. No medium in disk management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No medium in disk management: I got a new HDD 1TB which I wanted to use as an external. I bought an adapter from SATA to USB 3.0. First I tryed out another SSD, and it work as it should, but when I tryed it with the HDD it said ''No medium'' and I don't know how to fix it. Can anyone help me? btw when I...
  7. New Microsoft 365 offerings for small and medium-sized businesses

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft 365 offerings for small and medium-sized businesses: [img] Today, we announced the Microsoft 365 Personal and Family Subscriptions, the first consumer offerings from Microsoft 365. I’m pleased to follow up here to announce related changes to our Office 365 subscriptions for small and medium-sized...
  8. best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile ??: best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile ?? any app or extension available on both pc and mobile which is used to transfer files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-medium-to-transfer-files-from-pc-to-mobile/31b47084-574e-452c-81c8-4f59626fc4d0
  9. Medium And Small Icons Together

in Windows 10 Customization
    Medium And Small Icons Together: Hi: For some reason Windows 10 likes to display both “medium and small” icons together in the same folders. I have them set for medium but when I open a folder most of the icons are medium but one, two or three are small. Most of the time when I back out of the...
  10. Medium And Small Icons Together

in Windows 10 Support
    Medium And Small Icons Together: Hi: For some reason Windows 10 likes to display both “medium and small” icons together in the same folders. I have them set for medium but when I open a folder most of the icons are medium but one, two or three are small. Most of the time when I back out of the...