Windows 10: Small transparent box on top left corner

Discus and support Small transparent box on top left corner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JulianBruno, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Small transparent box on top left corner

There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!).

Small transparent box on top left corner 90da354d-781a-4978-a921-d7d8df643e17?upload=true.png

:)

JulianBruno, Sep 24, 2019

2. remove small box top left corner screen

How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10

ElizabethLawrie, Sep 24, 2019
  3. small box top left

I"m trying to get rid of the small box at the top left of screen.

VivianWarren, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Small transparent box on top left corner

Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you are getting a small screen at the top left corner of your monitor. To provide a better assistance, we would like to know a few information:

• Are you using a screen recorder app on your PC?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • When did this issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Small transparent box on top left corner

1. Small transparent box on top left corner - Similar Threads - Small transparent box

2. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  3. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  4. What is this white/grey transparent circle/box in the top left corner of my windows 11...

What is this white/grey transparent circle/box in the top left corner of my windows 11...: Hello there, I have noticed that there is this odd transparent box in the corner of my desktop.It seems to sit on the desktop background layer, and the cursor can go over the circle/box, and sometimes, when I click it, it turns red.However, I can't seem to click it more than...
  5. What is this white/grey transparent circle/box in the top left corner of my windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this white/grey transparent circle/box in the top left corner of my windows 11...: Hello there, I have noticed that there is this odd transparent box in the corner of my desktop.It seems to sit on the desktop background layer, and the cursor can go over the circle/box, and sometimes, when I click it, it turns red.However, I can't seem to click it more than...
  6. why is there a box in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  7. why is there a box in the top left corner

why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  8. disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen: I don't understand what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disconnected-box-in-the-top-left-corner-of-my/b11f879d-4796-4a8b-8e3b-3545620d77eb
  9. Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.

Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.: So, I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and it was all working fine for a few weeks[IMG]but one day i saw this little white box on the top left corner of my screen. Clicking on it does nothing, if I right click on it it just shows me the default right click on desktop menu....
  10. remove small box top left corner screen

remove small box top left corner screen: How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-small-box-top-left-corner-screen/7f135357-6b35-4bbe-9159-59ddd3488760

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transparent rectangle on left of screen

2. win 10 top left corner rectangle

3. philips monitor transparent box in upper left corner