Windows 10: Small White Box Keeps popping up

Discus and support Small White Box Keeps popping up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A small white box keeps popping up on my screen after a windows update. I sought the helps of MS Tech who reinstalled the drivers of my graphics. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarcMonty1, May 26, 2021.

1. Small White Box Keeps popping up

A small white box keeps popping up on my screen after a windows update. I sought the helps of MS Tech who reinstalled the drivers of my graphics. After i restarted the problem is still there. It keeps popping up now and again and covers part of the screen. Kindly advise. It is the small box on the right

:)

MarcMonty1, May 26, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 26, 2021
  3. What is the white box that keeps popping up and starts copying items?

what is the white box that keeps popping up in windows 10 and starts copying items?

Moved from Insider

Original title: white pop up box

BrendaPerry, May 26, 2021
  4. Small White Box Keeps popping up

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 26, 2021
Thema:

Small White Box Keeps popping up

1. Small White Box Keeps popping up - Similar Threads - Small White Box

2. White pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White pop-up: This box randomly pops up on my screen from time to time, it hasn't showed up for a few months and now it's back, I don't know why it keeps appearing nor do I know what it is. It started appearing after installing Windows 11...
  3. White pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White pop-up: This box randomly pops up on my screen from time to time, it hasn't showed up for a few months and now it's back, I don't know why it keeps appearing nor do I know what it is. It started appearing after installing Windows 11...
  4. Small white box in lower right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small white box in lower right of screen: This box just started appearing today. I have not installed anything new, nor run any virus scans until after the box appeared nothing found. I also have not changed the background or made any other display changes. There are no action items pending either. I rebooted but the...
  5. Small white box in lower right of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small white box in lower right of screen: This box just started appearing today. I have not installed anything new, nor run any virus scans until after the box appeared nothing found. I also have not changed the background or made any other display changes. There are no action items pending either. I rebooted but the...
  6. what is this white box at the bottom right hand corner that keeps popping up???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this white box at the bottom right hand corner that keeps popping up???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vice2vursa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6diqd/what_is_this_white_box_at_the_bottom_right_hand/
  7. pop up box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop up box: I have a pop up box continually appearing over whatever I am doing ,....C\:\windows\System32\cmd.exe I need to know how to stop this ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-box/93c55807-9786-4a82-a7b5-acfa7328ea45
  8. RunDLL error box keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RunDLL error box keeps popping up: [ATTACH] What is this and why do I keep getting it so many times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-box-keeps-popping-up/a35074db-4654-42ba-95f7-b1f4904fa4b6"
  9. Pop up box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up box: Hi I have an Acer Aspire E1-572 Windows 10 When I switched on yesterday went to setup homegroup but for some reason it told me there was a fault. So decided to select on the Network icon next to the Homegroup and another box came on screen asking me for a user name and...
  10. preload.js dialog box keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    preload.js dialog box keeps popping up: preload.js dialog box from tag.imonomy.com keeps popping up, anyone know what this is? Internet search came up empty. thanks 52720