Windows 10: Small White Button in Top Corner

Discus and support Small White Button in Top Corner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! For some reason, this little gray button with a white outline appeared one day, and ever since, I have trying to get rid of it. This is what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EnderWarrior750, Sep 14, 2018.

1. EnderWarrior750 Win User

Small White Button in Top Corner

Hello! For some reason, this little gray button with a white outline appeared one day, and ever since, I have trying to get rid of it. This is what it looks like:

Small White Button in Top Corner [​IMG]

:)

EnderWarrior750, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Ronalene Mat Win User

Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you are getting a small screen at the top left corner of your monitor. To provide a better assistance, we would like to know a few information:

• Are you using a screen recorder app on your PC?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • When did this issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Sep 14, 2018
  3. RalphHill1 Win User

No

No

It started a couple of days ago

RalphHill1, Sep 14, 2018
  4. AlainCharguia Win User

just can't get rid of this small screen at the top left corner of the monitor

AlainCharguia, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Small White Button in Top Corner - Similar Threads - Small White Button

2. Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen: Hello I'm running windows 10 and there is a often a small transparent rectangle in the top left of my screen while my desktop is blank. When I double click it, it disappears and my desktop reappears. Does anyone know how to get rid of it permanently.[ATTACH]...
  3. The small internet balck and white dispaly icon on windows 365 at bottom right hand corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    The small internet balck and white dispaly icon on windows 365 at bottom right hand corner: My small internet display icon at bottom right hand corner of the screen has changed from the quarter circular icon to an aeroplane and I'm not sure why...
  4. What is the small Feedback icon in bottom right corner of desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the small Feedback icon in bottom right corner of desktop?: What is the small Feedback icon in bottom right corner of the desktop above the time and date all about? Intermittently it pops up and then disappears after a while without asking for any feedback on anything. I clicked on it out of curiosity earlier and the blue circle kept...
  5. New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons

in Windows 10 Support
    New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons: Hi, I have a dual monitor setup, and everything has been find except that recently these new idiotbuttons appeared: [img] As you can see, these idiotbuttons cover the maximize/minimize buttons, and are simply in the way - I don't want them, never wanted them, and...
  6. Start button lower left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button lower left corner of screen: The Start button in lower-left corner of screen/desktop is not responding to left click. Is there something an amateur can do? . 41609
  7. Pop-up windows do not align with the top left corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop-up windows do not align with the top left corner: Hi, I've just noticed a feature which I don't think was present on Windows 7, but is on Windows 10. When a pop-up window is opened by an application the window is not aligned with the top left corner of the screen, it is slightly padded to the right. This seems to...
  8. Mouse Keeps Flashing To Top Left Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Keeps Flashing To Top Left Corner: Hello! I am having troubles with my mouse. I am currently on Windows 10 and have just encountered a problem. It started when I closed down a tab and the mouse flashed to the top left corner of my screen, now as soon as I move the mouse it instantly moves it back. Something...
  9. Small White Square in Upper Left Corner - Cannot Remove

in Windows 10 Support
    Small White Square in Upper Left Corner - Cannot Remove: This is going to be hard to see, but above the left of the recycle bin icon... there is a tiny white square. When I put my mouse cursor over it I get the cursor to change to the activity cursor (spinning blue circle) - I have no idea what application is causing this and have...
  10. Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen: Hi, I enabled tray balloon on my Windows 10 but it is showing up on the top left corner of the screen. [img] How do I fix that? 36321