Windows 10: Small White Button in Top Corner

Discus and support Small White Button in Top Corner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! For some reason, this little gray button with a white outline appeared one day, and ever since, I have trying to get rid of it. This is what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EnderWarrior750, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Small White Button in Top Corner

Hello! For some reason, this little gray button with a white outline appeared one day, and ever since, I have trying to get rid of it. This is what it looks like:

Small White Button in Top Corner [​IMG]

:)

EnderWarrior750, Sep 14, 2018

2. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you are getting a small screen at the top left corner of your monitor. To provide a better assistance, we would like to know a few information:

• Are you using a screen recorder app on your PC?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • When did this issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

No

No

It started a couple of days ago

RalphHill1, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Small White Button in Top Corner

Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

just can't get rid of this small screen at the top left corner of the monitor

AlainCharguia, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Small White Button in Top Corner

1. Small White Button in Top Corner - Similar Threads - Small White Button

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Weird small doubled screen on the top right corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird small doubled screen on the top right corner: Recently, this appeared suddenly today, it mirror everything on the main screen and I can't get rid of it, please help.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-small-doubled-screen-on-the-top-right-corner/2470965d-70c7-41cc-bb43-31e14cb16eb5
  6. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  7. Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears: Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a soultion. After logon a few seconds later a popup appers in the top left not always the same spot but around top left[ATTACH]and...
  8. Small transparent box on top left corner

Small transparent box on top left corner: There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!). [ATTACH]...
  9. White box on the top right corner of the screen

White box on the top right corner of the screen: So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you double click it (the rectangle) they come back. if i do Windows + Tab and switch monitors or create a new one its still...
  10. remove small box top left corner screen

remove small box top left corner screen: How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-small-box-top-left-corner-screen/7f135357-6b35-4bbe-9159-59ddd3488760