Windows 10: Small white popup at top left after login, appears then disappears.

Discus and support Small white popup at top left after login, appears then disappears. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Christian_828282, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Small white popup at top left after login, appears then disappears.

Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a soultion. After logon a few seconds later a popup appers in the top left not always the same spot but around top left Small white popup at top left after login, appears then disappears. 78a92e03-bdbb-4c12-ba7a-a1f1234487aa?upload=true.jpg and after one second disapers, when this popup appears my mouse has a loading indicator and i cant click, close, or minamize. I have talked to over 5 diffrent people including friends, microsoft, and more no one could help me, there is no startup apps, nothing in task scheduler. I have reset my pc from a usb stick, also using cloud install and local. I have tried diffrent motherboards, keyboards etc. I have downloaded anti-viruses and windows 10 fixers. Nothing cant beat this popup and im wondering now if I need a new computer. I need your help to find a solution to mine and probably others problem. Could this be a security issue?

:)

Christian_828282, Apr 5, 2021

2. small box top left

I"m trying to get rid of the small box at the top left of screen.

VivianWarren, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

The Bar is a Media Transport within Windows,
    all kinds of apps use it...
    (some well, some not so well!!!) *Wink

Small white popup at top left after login, appears then disappears. [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Small white popup at top left after login, appears then disappears.

Mystery try icons appeared, point cursor at them, they disappear...

Dear All:

i have these mysterious tray icons appearing (top left corner, top row, the left three icons). windows 10, 64.

i looked at my start up list on the task manager, none match these icons.

two of the icons are the same (left most two on the top row): white/grey, wiht a bit of blue on the top half.

one is a mysterious red icon, a bit space age looking.

please see the attached pictures below.

once i point my cursor on those icons (or very close to them), they disappear.

i tried and tried to look them up but to no avail. any assistance would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

Dualmonitors, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Small white popup at top left after login, appears then disappears.

1. Small white popup at top left after login, appears then disappears. - Similar Threads - Small white popup

2. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  3. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  4. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. White bar on top left screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White bar on top left screen: Does anyone know how I can get rid of this bar? It really annoys me when I am playing games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar-on-top-left-screen/8f3b2972-0e47-4e5e-9f2f-0884f5b0ff60
  6. Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears: Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a soultion. After logon a few seconds later a popup appers in the top left not always the same spot but around top left[ATTACH]and...
  7. Small white popup top left of screen at startup of computer, windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Small white popup top left of screen at startup of computer, windows 10: Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a soultion. After logon a few seconds later a popup appers in the top left not always the same spot but around top left[ATTACH]and...
  8. Small transparent box on top left corner

Small transparent box on top left corner: There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!). [ATTACH]...
  9. Small White Button in Top Corner

Small White Button in Top Corner: Hello! For some reason, this little gray button with a white outline appeared one day, and ever since, I have trying to get rid of it. This is what it looks like: [IMG]...
  10. bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly: in the last few days some cmd screens just pop ups my screen for about a second and then disappears.. causing a lot of inconvenience..after reading many articles i used powershell giving admin rights and using bit maps commands of removing bitmaps and more nothing is changed...