Windows 10: Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears

Discus and support Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Christian_828282, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears

Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a soultion. After logon a few seconds later a popup appers in the top left not always the same spot but around top left Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears 78a92e03-bdbb-4c12-ba7a-a1f1234487aa?upload=true.jpg and after one second disapers, when this popup appears my mouse has a loading indicator and i cant click, close, or minamize. I have talked to over 5 diffrent people including friends, microsoft, and more no one could help me, there is no startup apps, nothing in task scheduler. I have reset my pc from a usb stick, also using cloud install and local. I have tried diffrent motherboards, keyboards etc. I have downloaded anti-viruses and windows 10 fixers. Nothing cant beat this popup and im wondering now if I need a new computer. I need your help to find a solution to mine and probably others problem. Could this be a security issue?

:)

Christian_828282, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

The Bar is a Media Transport within Windows,
    all kinds of apps use it...
    (some well, some not so well!!!) *Wink

Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you are getting a small screen at the top left corner of your monitor. To provide a better assistance, we would like to know a few information:

• Are you using a screen recorder app on your PC?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • When did this issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears

Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

Edwin, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears

1. Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears - Similar Threads - Small white popup

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  6. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  7. Small white popup at top left after login, appears then disappears.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Small white popup at top left after login, appears then disappears.: Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a soultion. After logon a few seconds later a popup appers in the top left not always the same spot but around top left[ATTACH]and...
  8. Small white popup top left of screen at startup of computer, windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Small white popup top left of screen at startup of computer, windows 10: Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a soultion. After logon a few seconds later a popup appers in the top left not always the same spot but around top left[ATTACH]and...
  9. Small transparent box on top left corner

Small transparent box on top left corner: There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!). [ATTACH]...
  10. Small White Button in Top Corner

Small White Button in Top Corner: Hello! For some reason, this little gray button with a white outline appeared one day, and ever since, I have trying to get rid of it. This is what it looks like: [IMG]...