Windows 10: Small white popup top left of screen at startup of computer, windows 10

Discus and support Small white popup top left of screen at startup of computer, windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Christian_828282, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Small white popup top left of screen at startup of computer, windows 10

Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a soultion. After logon a few seconds later a popup appers in the top left not always the same spot but around top left Small white popup top left of screen at startup of computer, windows 10 78a92e03-bdbb-4c12-ba7a-a1f1234487aa?upload=true.jpg and after one second disapers, when this popup appears my mouse has a loading indicator and i cant click, close, or minamize. I have talked to over 5 diffrent people including friends, microsoft, and more no one could help me, there is no startup apps, nothing in task scheduler. I have reset my pc from a usb stick, also using cloud install and local. I have tried diffrent motherboards, keyboards etc. I have downloaded anti-viruses and windows 10 fixers. Nothing cant beat this popup and im wondering now if I need a new computer. I need your help to find a solution to mine and probably others problem. Could this be a security issue?

:)

Christian_828282, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

The Bar is a Media Transport within Windows,
    all kinds of apps use it...
    (some well, some not so well!!!) *Wink

Small white popup top left of screen at startup of computer, windows 10 [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Cannot click on small top left portion of screen

Hi,

To help you with your concern about not being able to click on small top left portion of your computer screen, kindly answer the following questions:

• What changes have you done to your computer prior to getting this issue?
    • Are you using a laptop or a desktop computer?
    • Do you see an unfamiliar application in the Task Manager running in the background?

We look forward to your post and we appreciate your answer to these inquiries.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Small white popup top left of screen at startup of computer, windows 10

white screen with a small green icon in the upper left corner on Windows 10

new dell 2in1 running windows 10 - why do I have a white screen with a small green icon in the upper left corner? clicking on the icon does nothing

Original title: white screen

Gail Rigney, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Small white popup top left of screen at startup of computer, windows 10

1. Small white popup top left of screen at startup of computer, windows 10 - Similar Threads - Small white popup

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  6. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  7. White bar on top left screen

White bar on top left screen: Does anyone know how I can get rid of this bar? It really annoys me when I am playing games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar-on-top-left-screen/8f3b2972-0e47-4e5e-9f2f-0884f5b0ff60
  8. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  9. Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears: Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a soultion. After logon a few seconds later a popup appers in the top left not always the same spot but around top left[ATTACH]and...
  10. Small white popup at top left after login, appears then disappears.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Small white popup at top left after login, appears then disappears.: Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a soultion. After logon a few seconds later a popup appers in the top left not always the same spot but around top left[ATTACH]and...