Windows 10: Small white rectangle below folder icons

Discus and support Small white rectangle below folder icons in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I noticed there are small white rectangles covering part of the folder icon, how do I get rid of it? I tried reinstalling the graphics driver and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TEH_Ash, Oct 28, 2021.

1. TEH_Ash Win User

Small white rectangle below folder icons

I noticed there are small white rectangles covering part of the folder icon, how do I get rid of it? I tried reinstalling the graphics driver and it still didn't work.

:)

TEH_Ash, Oct 28, 2021
  2. Gabriel Win User

Small vertical rectangles

Hello everyone.

I have installed some new fonts and after installation my desktop menus apperas with a small rectangle.
    I already installed the Windows 8.1 Font Pack but did not solve the issue

Please find bellow a print screen.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Small white rectangle below folder icons [​IMG]

Gabriel, Oct 28, 2021
  3. some icons shown by a crossed out black rectangle inside a white one

Many icons of programs made by microsoft, such as calculator, have been replaced by a crossed out black rectangle inside a white one whenever you search for them in the search bar. They are normal when pinned to the taskbar and start.

JonathanJi, Oct 28, 2021
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

Small white rectangle below folder icons e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Oct 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Small white rectangle below folder icons - Similar Threads - Small white rectangle

2. Some windows 11 icons replaced by white rectangles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some windows 11 icons replaced by white rectangles.: Could you kindly assist me in resolving an issue I am facing with some of my Windows 11 icons appearing as white rectangles? I have included screenshots of the affected areas. I have already tried SFC /scannow with no result.The problem is also all over task manager in most...
  3. Small white rectangle below folder icons

Small white rectangle below folder icons: I've tried restarting my pc, updating my windows 10 version and looking it up on youtube but cant seem to find anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-white-rectangle-below-folder-icons/6798729b-5a4b-4f4a-8da4-1f8abad8399b
  4. Small white rectangle below folder icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small white rectangle below folder icons: I've tried restarting my pc, updating my windows 10 version and looking it up on youtube but cant seem to find anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-white-rectangle-below-folder-icons/6798729b-5a4b-4f4a-8da4-1f8abad8399b
  5. Small white rectangle below folder icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Small white rectangle below folder icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small white rectangle below folder icons: I noticed there are small white rectangles covering part of the folder icon, how do I get rid of it? I tried reinstalling the graphics driver and it still didn't work....
  7. Small white rectangle below folder icons

Small white rectangle below folder icons: I noticed there are small white rectangles covering part of the folder icon, how do I get rid of it? I tried reinstalling the graphics driver and it still didn't work....
  8. White rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White rectangle on screen: [IMG] I have the following white rectangle on my screen and I am unable to get rid of it, I can hover over it with a mouse but clicking on it doesn't do anything and it doesn't register clicks under it making almost half of my screen unusable. I've ran a full virus scan and...
  9. White Rectangle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Rectangle: I had a white rectangle show up in the top left hand corner of my desktop. It was quite annoying. I tried changing the wallpaper, and killing a few programs in task manager. In the end I restarted windows explorer and that fixed it. Some people killed other programs but those...
  10. Small vertical rectangles

in Windows 10 Support
    Small vertical rectangles: Hello everyone. I have installed some new fonts and after installation my desktop menus apperas with a small rectangle. I already installed the Windows 8.1 Font Pack but did not solve the issue Please find bellow a print screen. Thank you in advance. Best regards...