Windows 10: Small yellow line appearing beneath task bar

Discus and support Small yellow line appearing beneath task bar in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey!I have been using a Lenovo laptop from a long time now but recently I have started to face some issues with it. A small color sensitive line starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shubhambajaj1, May 11, 2021.

1. Small yellow line appearing beneath task bar

Hey!I have been using a Lenovo laptop from a long time now but recently I have started to face some issues with it. A small color sensitive line starts to appear below the taskbar after using the laptop for few minutes, the line is a clone of the top part of the screen[Video showing the cloning]. I can partially see my mouse at the bottom part of screen when I hover the mouse at the top most area of the screen. The issue starts when few waves of line starts to appear from the bottom part of the screen and then it stops and the a line stays at the bottom part until I restart my l

:)

shubhambajaj1, May 11, 2021

2. Small Icons on task bar

Hi Kathryn,

Follow the below to increase the size of icons in Task bar and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar in the bottom of the
      Desktop window.
    • Click on Properties/ Settings, uncheck the option
      Use small taskbar buttons.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on accessing the taskbar icons for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 11, 2021
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, May 11, 2021
  4. Small yellow line appearing beneath task bar

search box missing in task bar

the last step helped me where I changed the (small icon) setting in properties to (lock task) bar, when I applied setting changed the search bar appeared.

Jerryhernandez0516, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Small yellow line appearing beneath task bar

1. Small yellow line appearing beneath task bar - Similar Threads - Small yellow line

2. What are yellow and red lines appear when moving a window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are yellow and red lines appear when moving a window?: I don't know why they started appearing. How can I remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-yellow-and-red-lines-appear-when-moving-a/0603189e-241a-4a5c-b570-57876aa3e18e
  3. Purple thin lines on task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purple thin lines on task bar: There are two flashing thin horizontal purple line that goes across my screen on the task bar. I have read it might be the video card issue and driver needed to be rolled back, but Window will not let me roll back. Also tried resetting my laptop, the lines are still there....
  4. Purple thin lines on task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purple thin lines on task bar: There are two flashing thin horizontal purple line that goes across my screen on the task bar. I have read it might be the video card issue and driver needed to be rolled back, but Window will not let me roll back. Also tried resetting my laptop, the lines are still there....
  5. Yellow line On Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow line On Display: Hello Microsoft, I am PrasannaI need your help,I am a Windows 10 Laptop user since from tomorrow I have been having a yellow line right exactly on the left side of my laptop's display please help me to solve this problem. Waiting for solution....
  6. Yellow line On Display

Yellow line On Display: Hello Microsoft, I am PrasannaI need your help,I am a Windows 10 Laptop user since from tomorrow I have been having a yellow line right exactly on the left side of my laptop's display please help me to solve this problem. Waiting for solution....
  7. Date in small task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Date in small task bar: Hello, Was not able to find answer in this subreddit, but what i'm trying to do is to add a date like number and day name (maybe year) to a taskbar with small icons settings checked. I know that it's possible to do if you use vertical task bar, but i don't like that way....
  8. Task bar icons are too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar icons are too small: Windows 7 has a way to make the icons on the task bar significantly larger--n essential resource for those with poor eyesight or a small screen. Windows 10 appears to have dropped that feature and instead has just two size settings: "small" in which the icons are...
  9. White line beneath file explorer menu and search bar.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White line beneath file explorer menu and search bar.: Not sure what purpose it serves, and it looks annoying. Can't right click it and hovering over seems to allow me to drag it, but nothing happens. It's my first time seeing it ever since I started using dark mode for File Explorer and month ago. Any help is appreciated,...
  10. small app icons at the task bar

small app icons at the task bar: [img] As you can see in the picture, my store icon is surrounded by my theme color, and the real icon is very small This appears on other store apps like music, calc...etc what can I do at this situation??? 27062