Windows 10: smaller screen size

Discus and support smaller screen size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Will your next update fix the smaller size information on computer screen caused by upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesBall5, May 6, 2020.

1. smaller screen size

Will your next update fix the smaller size information on computer screen caused by upgrade

:)

JamesBall5, May 6, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Printing images in smaller size

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to print pictures at a smaller size, I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Which application are you using to print the pictures?
    • When you say, “preview unavailable” are you referring to the Print Preview?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • What is the make and model of the printer?
    • Which build version of Windows are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Please reply with more information on the issue to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 6, 2020
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, May 6, 2020
  4. TIGR Win User

smaller screen size

Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

TIGR, May 6, 2020
Thema:

smaller screen size

1. smaller screen size - Similar Threads - smaller screen size

2. My games are opening in full screen mode but the size of the screen is smaller than the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games are opening in full screen mode but the size of the screen is smaller than the...: My games are opening in full screen mode but the size of the screen is smaller than the full screen, I can see the start at and use it with the mouse, note the screen is not windowed it's full screen but it is smaller than the size of the screen yeah and I can see half of my...
  3. My games are opening in full screen mode but the size of the screen is smaller than the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games are opening in full screen mode but the size of the screen is smaller than the...: My games are opening in full screen mode but the size of the screen is smaller than the full screen, I can see the start at and use it with the mouse, note the screen is not windowed it's full screen but it is smaller than the size of the screen yeah and I can see half of my...
  4. Windows resizing automatically to smaller sizes and moving to upper left of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows resizing automatically to smaller sizes and moving to upper left of screen: In 2017 there is a post with some confirmation that the above problem was solved by one to three specific register changes. That post's author was MichaelAtOz. Five years later and the registry has different entries in the the same registry folders described by MichaelAtOz....
  5. Converting Quicktime Video Screen Capture to smaller file sizes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converting Quicktime Video Screen Capture to smaller file sizes: I have about 10 longer Quicktime Video Screen Capture files which are massive (10+GB). I was wondering if there is an app or software that I can bulk shrink the file sizes and/or convert to H.264? I have google searched for this but most of the search results that I get are...
  6. Printing images in smaller size

Printing images in smaller size: I can not print my pictures smaller all of a sudden, preview unavailable?? Any ideas please? ***Modified title from: Printing*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-images-in-smaller-size/f22eb898-3d01-4a90-842d-0a6b7becbba4
  7. Text size looks smaller

Text size looks smaller: Hi, I have an issue in my application e.g. Autocad products, as text sizes look smaller than normal hence difficult to read. Does someone experience like me? If yes, how to fix this? Thank you...
  8. Page sizes smaller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page sizes smaller: OOPS...forgot one other thing. My g-mail,, etc pages are smaller. When I enlarged them, the 'maximize, minimize and x' are not displayed. I need all the help I can get....sorry!...
  9. File size gets smaller

File size gets smaller: I’m scanning in slides which come out at 29MP, I edit them in Microsoft Photos but when I save they are reduced to 5MP and lose quality. How can I keep the size and quality?...
  10. How to get the fonts size smaller in the main screen prior to log in?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to get the fonts size smaller in the main screen prior to log in?: Hello, I presume it is a graphic issue and hence posting my question in here. Win 10 main screen prior to log into an user account has displayed time and names of the users . The font displayed this is huge compared to that of Win 7. I have Win 10 Professional on my...