Windows 10: Smart Card Certificates in Win10AU

Discus and support Smart Card Certificates in Win10AU in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I frequently access work sites that require me to use a CAC/PIV card. Some sites require my encryption certificate but OWA requires my email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bfunke, Aug 6, 2016.

1. bfunke Win User

Smart Card Certificates in Win10AU

I frequently access work sites that require me to use a CAC/PIV card. Some sites require my encryption certificate but OWA requires my email certificate. Prior to Win10AU update both my certs displayed but now I have to click show more to see all my certs. It's minor but annoying change with Win10AU. Microsoft if you read this please change it.

:)

bfunke, Aug 6, 2016

2. used computer

need a smart card certificate and delete my old one

kimbra george, Aug 6, 2016
  3. GordonB-P Win User
    used computer

What do you mean by a "smart card certificate"?

GordonB-P, Aug 6, 2016
Thema:

Smart Card Certificates in Win10AU

1. Smart Card Certificates in Win10AU - Similar Threads - Smart Card Certificates

2. Certificate based smart card logon to Windows 10/11 with FIPS certified smart card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certificate based smart card logon to Windows 10/11 with FIPS certified smart card: Latest FIPS 140-2 Level 3 and FIPS 140-3 have limited HASH algorithm to SHA256/384/512 and SHA-1 can not be used for security reasons. If I use a FIPS certified smart card to do certificate based smart card logon to Windows 10 and Windows 11 Windows 10/11 has been on-prem...
  3. Certificate based smart card logon to Windows 10/11 with FIPS certified smart card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certificate based smart card logon to Windows 10/11 with FIPS certified smart card: Latest FIPS 140-2 Level 3 and FIPS 140-3 have limited HASH algorithm to SHA256/384/512 and SHA-1 can not be used for security reasons. If I use a FIPS certified smart card to do certificate based smart card logon to Windows 10 and Windows 11 Windows 10/11 has been on-prem...
  4. Certificate based smart card logon to Windows 10/11 with FIPS certified smart card

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Certification for smart card minidriver. HLK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certification for smart card minidriver. HLK: Good afternoon. Help me please. I need Microsoft certification for my smart card minidriver. I passed the "Smart Card Minidriver Certification Test" at HLK successfully. But when submitting the package for certification, I received a "Fail error. Errata ID is not provided for...
  6. Certification for smart card minidriver. HLK

Certification for smart card minidriver. HLK: Good afternoon. Help me please. I need Microsoft certification for my smart card minidriver. I passed the "Smart Card Minidriver Certification Test" at HLK successfully. But when submitting the package for certification, I received a "Fail error. Errata ID is not provided for...
  7. Certification for smart card minidriver. HLK

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. smart card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    smart card: I just used laplink PC Mover to transfer from one PC to a new PC. At first, everything worked fine. Then I installed a legacy scanner and had some certificate issues getting it installed Scanner is an Epson ES-500W, and since then when I open Outlook 2007 I get a pop up...
  9. Certificate/PKI/Smart Card Logon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certificate/PKI/Smart Card Logon: Hello,I am having an issue with authenticating users in an air gapped network after a patch. Any users prior created in AD prior to May 2022, can still authenticate with the server. However, if I create a new test account and attach my X.509 to altSecurityID attribute, I get...
  10. Certificate/PKI/Smart Card Logon

Certificate/PKI/Smart Card Logon: Hello,I am having an issue with authenticating users in an air gapped network after a patch. Any users prior created in AD prior to May 2022, can still authenticate with the server. However, if I create a new test account and attach my X.509 to altSecurityID attribute, I get...