Windows 10: Smart Defrag software

Discus and support Smart Defrag software in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Does Smart Defrag is better than the Windows defrag? Does it really help as its website claims? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Manish2808, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Smart Defrag software

Hi

Does Smart Defrag is better than the Windows defrag? Does it really help as its website claims?

Thanks

:)

Manish2808, Feb 28, 2019

2. SMART software

Hi all

Quick question...

I have some 2.5" IDE hard drives here to test out (pretty sure they're all crap but still) - can anyone suggest some good software for checking out SMART status? RAW data is pretty useless to me.

Thanks

Millennium, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Mike0409 Win User
    Disk Defrag software recommendation...

Ultimate Defrag, Defraggler, Smart Defrag.

Mike0409, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Smart Defrag software

SMART software

I've tried speedfan for SMART before, but on my new system now, it doesn't detect any smart devices. Maybe SMART is off in my bios. I'll check it out, but meanwhile, does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm sure there was a great freeware program out there but I can't remember any names.

Millennium, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Smart Defrag software

1. Smart Defrag software - Similar Threads - Smart Defrag software

2. Smart Control App is blocking software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart Control App is blocking software: SCA is blocking wsl, wmic and other software and that's getting on my way. I try to keep windows up to date and when I run sfc scannow and dism... scanhealth they turn out good....
  3. Smart Control App is blocking software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart Control App is blocking software: SCA is blocking wsl, wmic and other software and that's getting on my way. I try to keep windows up to date and when I run sfc scannow and dism... scanhealth they turn out good....
  4. Defrag . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defrag . . .: I used the defrag, built into Windows 10 & 11It did, a good job! But, I was wondering?Is is there a third party, version of defrag.That would, defragment. A Windows 10, & Windows 11.Dual partition hard drive? Hopefully it would go, a little further?Any suggestions, would be...
  5. Windows defrag doesnt defrag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows defrag doesnt defrag: Windows 10 Pro defrag utility shows my HDD as needing "optimization" saying the defrag level is at 13%. I start the "optimization" defrag process and it goes through 5 passes of defragging,consolidating etc then stops and still says its defrag level is at 13% - in other...
  6. defraging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    defraging: were I find download for defragging laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defraging/6806d2b6-23eb-4065-bd91-8689786fbb81"
  7. defrag

defrag: Does defrag remove files that I have deleted ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defrag/dd96aa2f-354e-4229-9ebc-230e5ead0cd0
  8. To defrag or not to defrag? (non-SSD)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    To defrag or not to defrag? (non-SSD): My secondary drive in my system is a 2TB standard hard drive. Windows 10 defrag (both UI and the command line) tells me that I do not need to defrag the disk, as it is "0% fragmented" but upon delving a little further (adding the /V switch) I notice that it doesn't include...
  9. Defrag

Defrag: How do I defrag my computer in Windows 10? The instructions say to choose the search bar on the taskbar but I don't have a search bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/defrag/9f747c8d-5d36-4c2c-b933-227488d99d2e
  10. Defrag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Defrag: Having set win 10 defrag to work on a daily bases - it's not working. Gone three days now and no optimization. Anyone come across this? or know of a fix. Pete.*Sad 30186