Windows 10: Smart Disk imminent failure after replacing hard drive and fresh windows 10 install

Discus and support Smart Disk imminent failure after replacing hard drive and fresh windows 10 install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The hard drive on my HP Pavillion 22-A113w AIO failed got the blue screen Smart Disk imminent Failure Error code 301 and I replaced it with an new hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GGVegas, Apr 26, 2020.

1. GGVegas Win User

Smart Disk imminent failure after replacing hard drive and fresh windows 10 install

The hard drive on my HP Pavillion 22-A113w AIO failed got the blue screen Smart Disk imminent Failure Error code 301 and I replaced it with an new hard drive of the same make and model Toshiba DT01ACA100 and installed a fresh copy of Windows 10. I'm still getting the same blue screen and error code on startup. Is there a fix for this or am I just really unlucky enough to have installed a new HD with a problem of it's own?

:)

GGVegas, Apr 26, 2020
  2. JDC1950 Win User

Smart hard Disk

I run Windows 7 Pro and have very lately encountered a "Smart Hard Disk check has detected an imminent failure.." message upon system startup. Suggestions re my options?? john

JDC1950, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Projected Hard drive failure issue

I have an HP laptop that boots up to error "Smart hard drive check has detected imminent failure". I have no issue with replacing the hard drive but have no idea how to get Windows 10 reinstalled/recovered. Currently files/photos/ect. are backed up. Any
    suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Skillet 56, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Smart Disk imminent failure after replacing hard drive and fresh windows 10 install

Hard disk failure is imminent.

When starting my computer I sometimes get a message that Hard Disk Failure Imminent. Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced. Press F10 for Setup. F2 to continue. The first time I got this screen it clicked on F2 and Windows opened and all
    seemed fine. Now I have the same black screen with same message but when clicking on F2, the computer does nothing. I have not back up my hard disk. What can I do to save this situation or am I just out of luck?

MarilynMorey1, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Smart Disk imminent failure after replacing hard drive and fresh windows 10 install

1. Smart Disk imminent failure after replacing hard drive and fresh windows 10 install - Similar Threads - Smart Disk imminent

2. hard disk failure is imminent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hard disk failure is imminent: I know there is another post about this but mine is a bit different I had the hard disk error and I took a bit too long to understand what was happening but I finally did and changed the hard drive but I forgot to backup my data so I reinstalled windows and when I do it says...
  3. hard disk failure is imminent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hard disk failure is imminent: I know there is another post about this but mine is a bit different I had the hard disk error and I took a bit too long to understand what was happening but I finally did and changed the hard drive but I forgot to backup my data so I reinstalled windows and when I do it says...
  4. Smart hard disk has detected imminent failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart hard disk has detected imminent failure: The smart hard disk check has detected a imminent failureWhat to do to correct this issueLaptop have ssd and hdd bothHp ssd s700 m.2 250gbAnd hdd is ToshibaIn july 2021 i purchased the ssd and put it in the laptop with the help of local computer shopNow is this ssd issue orr...
  5. Smart hard disk has detected imminent failure

Smart hard disk has detected imminent failure: The smart hard disk check has detected a imminent failureWhat to do to correct this issueLaptop have ssd and hdd bothHp ssd s700 m.2 250gbAnd hdd is ToshibaIn july 2021 i purchased the ssd and put it in the laptop with the help of local computer shopNow is this ssd issue orr...
  6. Smart hard disk has detected imminent failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Hard Disk Failure Imminent

Hard Disk Failure Imminent: The last two times I've booted my laptop it has stopped loading and displayed a message along the lines of "Hard disk failure imminent to avoid not data loss yes it words it like that please back up your drive and preform disk repair from system diagnostic window - press...
  8. 1720 SMART Hard Drive detects imminent failure

in Windows 10 News
    1720 SMART Hard Drive detects imminent failure: [ATTACH]Some PC users are reporting that when they boot their Windows 10 device, they […] This article 1720 SMART Hard Drive detects imminent failure first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Hard drive failure imminent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard drive failure imminent: My HP laptop bought 2016 gave me a hard drive failure imminent alert. I bought a new hard drive and handed it over to a repair tech. He had stated that the partitions have been damaged and wants to know my Windows 10 smart key before he begins to install the new hard...
  10. Hard disk failure is imminent.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard disk failure is imminent.: When starting my computer I sometimes get a message that Hard Disk Failure Imminent. Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced. Press F10 for Setup. F2 to continue. The first time I got this screen it clicked on F2 and Windows opened and all seemed fine. Now I...