Windows 10: SMART Failure Predicted On Hard Disk

Discus and support SMART Failure Predicted On Hard Disk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am seeing this message on a restart : WARNING: Immediately back-up your data and replace your hard disk drive. A failure may be imminent. Press F1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelRodriguez9, Feb 5, 2019.

1. SMART Failure Predicted On Hard Disk

I am seeing this message on a restart : WARNING: Immediately back-up your data and replace your hard disk drive. A failure may be imminent.

Press F1 to Continue

So it's pretty straight forward what I need to do and I just want to make sure I do it correctly as it looks as if I still have an opportunity to save my data. I had been having issues with booting up, but was able to create a boot-able USB Flash Drive to get booted up and then followed the few steps after that for starting the operating system, which never starts. Windows icon appears as if it's going to start up, but it just continuously tries to spin up and never starts eventually going back to a blank dark screen. So after going through all these processes, even including the failed 3 boot attempts and going into auto repair, which also just continuously ran and never worked I guess this latest message that I am getting now after completing powering/shutting down and then powering back up to continue to try and troubleshoot what I initially thought were boot disk type issues or items and/or OS issues or items now explains why, I'm assuming, since it looks like my hard disk drive is on the verge of failing.

Thanks in advance for any help or assistance anyone can proved.

:)

MichaelRodriguez9, Feb 5, 2019

2. Hard disk smart check FAILURE

Greetings,

Whenever I am starting my laptop below message is displaying

“boot device not found, operating system not installed, hard disk 3F0, press F2 system diagnostics

I can’t installed my windows on hard disk, any windows not getting boot after starting

After checking my hard disk for quick check following error displayed

hard drive Smart check- FAILED & failure id- QCXTH1-6KW601-MFPX1A-960EV03

please suggest for hard disk fixing. I already recovered my data by removing hard disk and attached with pc as USB

HP Pavilion 14-b109ex Ultrabook

SERIAL NO. 5CD2526C98

Hitachi Hard disk -750 GB

krunal parmar, Feb 5, 2019
  3. since upgrading to windows 10 now my hard drive is saying SMART FAILURE PREDICTED ON HARD DISK 2

hi everyone i was wondering if this happen to anyone since i upgraded to windows 10 my hard drive is saying SMART FAILURE PREDICTED ON HARD DISK 2.

WARNING: IMMEDIATELY BACK -UP YOUR DATA AND REPLACE YOUR HARD DISK DRIVE. A FAILURE MAYBE IMMINENT. PRESS F1 TO CONTINUE.

I called a tech and they told me that it can be a malware so i reformatted my computer and its still telling me the same thing again. And my computer is a sony vaio all in one. And now i don't know if its really the hard drive or something else i'm really
    puzzle about it.

Can someone help me please.

Thank you.

Sylvie

Sylvie RQuan, Feb 5, 2019
  4. SMART Failure Predicted On Hard Disk

Hard disk smart check FAILURE

SSD prices have come down, might want to consider one given the HD has bit the dust

Recently Samsung has their new 4TB SSD, measly $1500

Hardcore Games™, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

SMART Failure Predicted On Hard Disk

1. SMART Failure Predicted On Hard Disk - Similar Threads - SMART Failure Predicted

2. Smart hard disk has detected imminent failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart hard disk has detected imminent failure: The smart hard disk check has detected a imminent failureWhat to do to correct this issueLaptop have ssd and hdd bothHp ssd s700 m.2 250gbAnd hdd is ToshibaIn july 2021 i purchased the ssd and put it in the laptop with the help of local computer shopNow is this ssd issue orr...
  3. Smart hard disk has detected imminent failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart hard disk has detected imminent failure: The smart hard disk check has detected a imminent failureWhat to do to correct this issueLaptop have ssd and hdd bothHp ssd s700 m.2 250gbAnd hdd is ToshibaIn july 2021 i purchased the ssd and put it in the laptop with the help of local computer shopNow is this ssd issue orr...
  4. Smart hard disk has detected imminent failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Fix SMART Failure Predicted on Hard Disk error message at boot

in Windows 10 News
    Fix SMART Failure Predicted on Hard Disk error message at boot: [ATTACH]If when you start your Windows 10 PC and it displays the error message SMART Failure Predicted on Hard Disk 0, 2, etc, message and computer won’t boot then this post is intended to help you. When you encounter this issue, you’ll receive the following similar full...
  6. smart failure predicted on hard disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    smart failure predicted on hard disk: ı've been using my computer less then a year. I have an ssd and a hard drive in it. I am usually very neat with it. windows 10 came with my ssd. I, then added hard drive. any way. I've been getting this error. so I've decided to send my ssd to where I bought it. as you guess...
  7. Hard drive disk failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard drive disk failure: I am getting "Hard drive disk failure" when I turn on my computer. Is that something that can be repaired by reinstalling windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-disk-failure/a739eae0-7a6b-4ef3-9a54-d51ddeb632fb
  8. How to check SMART Failure Predict Status of Drives in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to check SMART Failure Predict Status of Drives in Windows 10: [ATTACH]S.M.A.R.T (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) often written as SMART is a monitoring system […] This article How to check SMART Failure Predict Status of Drives in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Hard disk failure is imminent.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard disk failure is imminent.: When starting my computer I sometimes get a message that Hard Disk Failure Imminent. Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced. Press F10 for Setup. F2 to continue. The first time I got this screen it clicked on F2 and Windows opened and all seemed fine. Now I...
  10. Smart prediction for keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart prediction for keyboard?: Hi folks, just wondering is there any smart prediction keyboard software like SwiftKey for Windows 10? Thanks in advance *Smile 31097