Windows 10: Smart prediction for keyboard?

Discus and support Smart prediction for keyboard? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks, just wondering is there any smart prediction keyboard software like SwiftKey for Windows 10? Thanks in advance *Smile 31097 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vitalin, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Vitalin Win User

Smart prediction for keyboard?

Hi folks,
    just wondering is there any smart prediction keyboard software like SwiftKey for Windows 10?

Thanks in advance
    *Smile

:)

Vitalin, Nov 21, 2015
  2. JJSN Win User

Zune Smart mix error on windows phone

thanks for your reply. As predicted I still can't get Smart DJ to work on the Phone, message seems to vary.

3. DaveM121 Win User
    Hard Drive Warnings

You need to backup your data immediately, you are about to suffer from a hard drive failure.

Below is a list of the most important SMART Attributes to worry about, you are suffering from 3 of these!

• SMART ID 5 (0x05): Relocated Sectors Count
    • SMART ID 187 (0xBB): Reported Uncorrectable Errors
    • SMART ID 188 (0xBC): Command Timeout
    • SMART ID 197 (0xC5): Current Pending Sector Count
    • SMART ID 198 (0xC6): Uncorrectable Sector Count
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I hope this Answers your Question!

Click HERE for an explanation of how to predict HDD failure from SMART Attributes

DaveM121, Nov 21, 2015
Thema:

Smart prediction for keyboard?

1. Smart prediction for keyboard? - Similar Threads - Smart prediction keyboard

2. Smart automatic keyboard switcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart automatic keyboard switcher: Hi, I there a tool or software for Windows That will help me to write in a different language ? I mean, if I need to write "Hello" in ENG And my keyboard is by mistake set on Hebrew, I will type "Hקךךם"And the tool will switch it automatically to "Hello"The only thing I found...
  3. Smart automatic keyboard switcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart automatic keyboard switcher: Hi, I there a tool or software for Windows That will help me to write in a different language ? I mean, if I need to write "Hello" in ENG And my keyboard is by mistake set on Hebrew, I will type "Hקךךם"And the tool will switch it automatically to "Hello"The only thing I found...
  4. Japanese IME Keyboard Input Prediction.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Japanese IME Keyboard Input Prediction.: I am currently learning Japanese and am needing to use the Japanese IME keyboard on windows 10. However, the predictive text started to auto complete and show the sentences before I could finish them. The problem is, I am studying and am not trying to have text give me the...
  5. Fix SMART Failure Predicted on Hard Disk error message at boot

in Windows 10 News
    Fix SMART Failure Predicted on Hard Disk error message at boot: [ATTACH]If when you start your Windows 10 PC and it displays the error message SMART Failure Predicted on Hard Disk 0, 2, etc, message and computer won’t boot then this post is intended to help you. When you encounter this issue, you’ll receive the following similar full...
  6. smart failure predicted on hard disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    smart failure predicted on hard disk: ı've been using my computer less then a year. I have an ssd and a hard drive in it. I am usually very neat with it. windows 10 came with my ssd. I, then added hard drive. any way. I've been getting this error. so I've decided to send my ssd to where I bought it. as you guess...
  7. How to check SMART Failure Predict Status of Drives in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to check SMART Failure Predict Status of Drives in Windows 10: [ATTACH]S.M.A.R.T (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) often written as SMART is a monitoring system […] This article How to check SMART Failure Predict Status of Drives in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Text Prediction tool for Hardware Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text Prediction tool for Hardware Keyboard: Hi I am using Text Prediction tool for Hardware Keyboard. Is there a keyboard shortcut to implement the suggestions, instead of using the mouse to click on them Thanks in advance...
  9. SMART Failure Predicted On Hard Disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SMART Failure Predicted On Hard Disk: I am seeing this message on a restart : WARNING: Immediately back-up your data and replace your hard disk drive. A failure may be imminent. Press F1 to Continue So it's pretty straight forward what I need to do and I just want to make sure I do it correctly as it looks...
  10. Windows 10: Keyboard gets predictive text

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Keyboard gets predictive text: Microsoft is bringing a bunch of new features to Windows 10 and while they did not talk about all of them at the announcement, we are finding little bits here and there. This time around, Microsoft is including predictive text input with the virtual keyboard. Read more...