Windows 10: Smart tablet stopped working after update.

Discus and support Smart tablet stopped working after update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, sometimes i do most stupid things, tonight it was to switch on updates of windows back. The reward is like before anything on screen not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Savier_and, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Smart tablet stopped working after update.

Hi, sometimes i do most stupid things, tonight it was to switch on updates of windows back. The reward is like before anything on screen not working. Clicking ctrl shift del, and reatarting windows. So maybe it will fix, but nah. Now the tablet stuck in loading screen from 4 hours. Thats why i dont like automatic updates...

But to put it simply i kinda need him to run again.

:)

Savier_and, Nov 28, 2018

2. Smart Gesture Stopped Working

Smart Gestures stopped working after upgrading to WIn 10. Any suggestions?

Daniel_Robbins, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Tablet mode not working in Windows 10.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What happens when you try to turn on the tablet mode?

• Did you receive any error message?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Which is the build currently installed on the tablet?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to try to switch it on by following the below steps:

1. Select the horizontal stripes icon (All Apps) on the bottom left corner of the screen.

2. Select Settings on the menu.

3. Go to System and then click on Tablet Mode.

4. Turn the option ON.

5. Close the window.

Hope the information helps. Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Smart tablet stopped working after update.

Tablet mode not working since Windows 10 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed,I would like you to answer the following questions:

• Could you please tell me if tablet mode is enabled?
    • Could you please explain when you say "NOT A SINGLE ONE of my apps are to be found anywhere"?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

If tablet mode is not enabled,I suggest you to enable it by performing the following steps:

• Click or tap the Start button
    • Open the Settings application
    • Click or tap on "System"
    • In the pane on the left of the screen scroll all the way to the bottom until you see "Tablet Mode"
    • Ensure the toggle is set to either on or off to your preference.

Method 2

I suggest you to Follow the below steps to Run the System maintenance Troubleshooter:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System maintenance .
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 3

The glitch issue might occur due to some corruption in the display drivers.So,I recommend you to update the display adapter and check.

Please refer the article below:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Smart tablet stopped working after update.

1. Smart tablet stopped working after update. - Similar Threads - Smart tablet stopped

2. Display tablet not working after an update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display tablet not working after an update.: Hello, I am absolutely desperate at this point, because noone nowhere could help me with my issue. I am an artist that uses Huion Kamvas 13 to work. It's a display tablet that works with a pen. I have been using it for months and few times already after the WIndows 10 updates...
  3. Display tablet not working after an update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display tablet not working after an update.: Hello, I am absolutely desperate at this point, because noone nowhere could help me with my issue. I am an artist that uses Huion Kamvas 13 to work. It's a display tablet that works with a pen. I have been using it for months and few times already after the WIndows 10 updates...
  4. Display tablet not working after an update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dead tablet after updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dead tablet after updates.: I have an Rca Cambio W101 V2 tablet. I installed the windows updates and now the tablet is dead, no power light. Nothing . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dead-tablet-after-updates/a30def34-14ab-42ef-8b56-1ecc4331a6eb
  6. Dead tablet after updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dead tablet after updates.: I have an Rca Cambio W101 V2 tablet. I installed the windows updates and now the tablet is dead, no power light. Nothing . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dead-tablet-after-updates/a30def34-14ab-42ef-8b56-1ecc4331a6eb
  7. USB Smart Card Reader Stops Working After Reboot - Not Hardware Related

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Smart Card Reader Stops Working After Reboot - Not Hardware Related: I have a smart card reader (SCR3310) that stops doing much of anything any time I reboot my computer. Essentially, after a reboot, the card reader just won't detect any smart cards. It may also be worth noting that I leave my PC running almost all the time and generally only...
  8. RCA Tablet sound stopped working after one of the windows 10 update

RCA Tablet sound stopped working after one of the windows 10 update: RCA Tablet sound stopped working after one of the windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rca-tablet-sound-stopped-working-after-one-of-the/dc568035-ed6f-4c5c-9115-5f8a3c8793bc
  9. Updating Windows 10 hi tablet stop working i

Updating Windows 10 hi tablet stop working i: I was putting in Windows 10 update last week now I can't get my tablet to work anymore I can't get it to reboot start up it keeps on going to automatic repair can anybody tell me how to repair I can't use my tablet anymore it is a nuvision it came with Windows 10 installed...
  10. Graphic Tablet Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic Tablet Stopped Working: So, I own an M708 Ugee graphic tablet and I recently decided I wanted to start drawing again to pass some time. I tried using multiple cords for my tablet but with every cord I used, the blue light in between the buttons kept flashing. I don't think anything is wrong with my...