Windows 10: Smart Tv/Windows 10 interface

Discus and support Smart Tv/Windows 10 interface in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to view photos on my Samsung TV over wifi from my desktop, I do not get all of the photo files on my computer, and the ones that are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ronkohn, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:37 AM.

1. Ronkohn Win User

Smart Tv/Windows 10 interface

When I try to view photos on my Samsung TV over wifi from my desktop, I do not get all of the photo files on my computer, and the ones that are displayed are displayed as duplicate and triplicates. I need to know what settings to address to change this. Under windows 7 everything worked correctly. When I upgraded to 10 everything went haywire.

:)

2. Smart TV

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your Smart TV?
    • Have you tried checking with your Smart TV's manufacturer if there were any available firmware updates?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:38 AM
  3. Smart TV

I have a smart TV connected to my network. It seems that every time I turn on my TV windows will list it as a new device. I regularly have to delete all these Smart TV devices, since after a period of time I can have up to 50 device listing for my TV.
    Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

SownLeader304, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:38 AM
  4. Smart Tv/Windows 10 interface

Miracast with Smart TV problem

Hi Levan,

You may need to update the Wireless card adapter of your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and then hit enter.
    • Click Network Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Wireless Adapter, and then click Update Driver Software.

If the issue persists, you may contact the manufacturer of your Smart TV for tips and troubleshooting steps on the TV's end.

Regards.

Thema:

Smart Tv/Windows 10 interface

1. Smart Tv/Windows 10 interface - Similar Threads - Smart interface

2. connecting to smart tv via wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connecting to smart tv via wifi: My Smart TV Hisense has been added as a device to my HP laptop however I am unable to connect to it. The TV is connected to the Internet so the TV is not the problem. The problem appears to lie with the computer and its inability to connect to the TV. Can anybody help with...
  3. how do i share my laptop with my smart tv. the tv says enable screen share mode on the pc....

how do i share my laptop with my smart tv. the tv says enable screen share mode on the pc....: how do i enable scrren share mode to connect to my smart tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-share-my-laptop-with-my-smart-tv-the-tv/27bdc307-39b7-4adf-bed5-7b4f6e431110
  4. Windows login smart card

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows login smart card: Hi, Is it possible to use smart card for a local account in windows 10 v1809? What i can see it´s only possible with computers connected to a domain... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-login-smart-card/acbadc67-ad26-4545-9daf-6add4ed1974b
  5. Connect Smart Card error but it is connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect Smart Card error but it is connected: I have a laptop that was upgraded from Windows 10 1703 to 1909. When using my smart card reader I get an error to connect a smart card. In Device Manager the reader shows up when connected. I have rolled back the drivers, reinstalled several times and updated to the newest...
  6. Unable to connect to remote desktop: "The smart card service is not running"

Unable to connect to remote desktop: "The smart card service is not running": I am trying to use a remote desktop connection with a smart card reader on Parallels Windows 10. Every time I try to connect I receive the error message "The smart card service in not running. Please start the smart card service and try again.". I have checked in Services and...
  7. Cannot display Desktop on smart TV

Cannot display Desktop on smart TV: I have been trying for a long time to get my Windows 10 Desktop displayed on my smart TV, which has a setting for receiving wireless signals. EDGE (Chromium) reporting 'source not supported' is only one of several troubling notifications. A likely issue is that I am not now...
  8. Fix ASUS Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix ASUS Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH]ASUS Smart Gesture is a smart touchpad driver that helps you control more precise gestures including tapping, scrolling, dragging, clicking, and more. Some PC users […] This article Fix ASUS Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10 first appeared on...
  9. Hi, Apparently I'm smart enough to ACTUALLY remove internet explorer 11 from windows 10 and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi, Apparently I'm smart enough to ACTUALLY remove internet explorer 11 from windows 10 and...: I was trying to clear disk space on an annoyingly small hard drive and couldn't delete certain things under "TrustedInstaller." I did not trust the installer and figured out how to transfer ownership of everything on the hard drive to my user account. I then proceeded to...
  10. Smart Card Reader problem after update 1909

Smart Card Reader problem after update 1909: Hello, I recently updated to 1909 18363.657. After the update my USB Smart Card reader doesn't work. I have 2 different brands of reader and both don't work. Both worked prior to the update. I don't have problems with other USB devices. I have the latest driver from...