Windows 10: Smart Tv/Windows 10 interface

Discus and support Smart Tv/Windows 10 interface in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to view photos on my Samsung TV over wifi from my desktop, I do not get all of the photo files on my computer, and the ones that are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ronkohn, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Ronkohn Win User

Smart Tv/Windows 10 interface

When I try to view photos on my Samsung TV over wifi from my desktop, I do not get all of the photo files on my computer, and the ones that are displayed are displayed as duplicate and triplicates. I need to know what settings to address to change this. Under windows 7 everything worked correctly. When I upgraded to 10 everything went haywire.

:)

Ronkohn, Mar 26, 2020

2. Smart TV

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your Smart TV?
    • Have you tried checking with your Smart TV's manufacturer if there were any available firmware updates?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Smart TV

I have a smart TV connected to my network. It seems that every time I turn on my TV windows will list it as a new device. I regularly have to delete all these Smart TV devices, since after a period of time I can have up to 50 device listing for my TV.
    Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

SownLeader304, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Smart Tv/Windows 10 interface

Miracast with Smart TV problem

Hi Levan,

You may need to update the Wireless card adapter of your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and then hit enter.
    • Click Network Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Wireless Adapter, and then click Update Driver Software.

If the issue persists, you may contact the manufacturer of your Smart TV for tips and troubleshooting steps on the TV's end.

Regards.

Monica Cam, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Smart Tv/Windows 10 interface

1. Smart Tv/Windows 10 interface - Similar Threads - Smart interface

2. Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio: Hi,I'm having an issue when build an app using visual studio run msbuild from cmd produce this issue as well. Smart app control blocks msbuild.exe telling me that it doesn't respect security policy of Smart app control.I've tried do build my app in another machinea new...
  3. Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio: Hi,I'm having an issue when build an app using visual studio run msbuild from cmd produce this issue as well. Smart app control blocks msbuild.exe telling me that it doesn't respect security policy of Smart app control.I've tried do build my app in another machinea new...
  4. Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings: I've been using Epson Scan Smart with no issues on Windows 10 ever since the program was released. Recently, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and when trying to use Epson Scan Smart and attaching the scan to an email reference point, an error message, "You cannot send the email...
  5. Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings

Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings: I've been using Epson Scan Smart with no issues on Windows 10 ever since the program was released. Recently, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and when trying to use Epson Scan Smart and attaching the scan to an email reference point, an error message, "You cannot send the email...
  6. I just purchased a SMART PLUG from AMAZON but am unable to get it to recognize the device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased a SMART PLUG from AMAZON but am unable to get it to recognize the device.: I have an ECHO DOT. I have AMAZON ALEXA on my windows 10 PC. I just purchased a SMART PLUG from AMAZON but am unable to get it to recognize the device. It says on the device it works with Alexa. Any ideas ?...
  7. I just purchased a SMART PLUG from AMAZON but am unable to get it to recognize the device.

I just purchased a SMART PLUG from AMAZON but am unable to get it to recognize the device.: I have an ECHO DOT. I have AMAZON ALEXA on my windows 10 PC. I just purchased a SMART PLUG from AMAZON but am unable to get it to recognize the device. It says on the device it works with Alexa. Any ideas ?...
  8. I just purchased a SMART PLUG from AMAZON but am unable to get it to recognize the device.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Enable smart app control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable smart app control: Hello, I have a Windows 11 PC with smart app control off. I would like to enable but for this I need to reset my PC. My question is if I reset my PC will it keep Windows 11 or will it reset to Windows 10 which was installed before I upgraded to win 11, so will it reset to win...
  10. Enable smart app control

Enable smart app control: Hello, I have a Windows 11 PC with smart app control off. I would like to enable but for this I need to reset my PC. My question is if I reset my PC will it keep Windows 11 or will it reset to Windows 10 which was installed before I upgraded to win 11, so will it reset to win...