Windows 10: Smart view/Connect

Discus and support Smart view/Connect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm connecting my phone screen to my laptop but I cant use my trackpad. Is there a way to use my trackpad or is it that i cant use my touchpad at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fanboypotion992, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Smart view/Connect

So I'm connecting my phone screen to my laptop but I cant use my trackpad. Is there a way to use my trackpad or is it that i cant use my touchpad at all.

:)

Fanboypotion992, Feb 20, 2021

2. Samsung Smart View - application not starting

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issue with the Samsung Smart View application. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the error message you get with this application?

• Is the issue specific to this application?
    Suggest you to boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if that helps. A clean boot state will help us to determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

Hi Darren,

We would like to know more about the issue.

• What steps have you taken on your end?
    • Did you receive any error messages when you tried to connect your Smart TV your PC?
    We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Smart view/Connect

Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app

Hi Tino,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how frustrating it could be. However, in order to narrow down the cause of issue and guide you in right direction, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Are you aware of any changes that happened on the computer?
    2. Are you facing any issues with network?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you follow the methods mentioned below and check.

Method 1: Update Network adapter driver.

Kindly refer to
    Check Wi-Fi drivers and settings in Windows 10
    and try performing steps under
    To check for the latest drivers.

Method 2: Uninstall and re-installing app.

Please try uninstalling and re-installing Samsung Smart View app and check.

Hope it helps.

If you find the answer useful, kindly tick your response.

Manjunath_H, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Smart view/Connect

1. Smart view/Connect - Similar Threads - Smart view Connect

2. Connect a smart card

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect a smart card: I am using the digital signature on the remote desktop user and it shows the error "Connect a smart card"how to resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-a-smart-card/604042bc-0da2-4fbf-92a7-ee8e5150d5f7
  3. Samsung Smart View installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Smart View installation: I am trying to mirror my windows 10 Acer lap top to my Samsung smart tv using the Samsung Smart View app to view DVD's. When I install the app it is unable to recognise any other equipment on my network, including TV's Smart phones etc. Is there something I am missing? Thanks...
  4. Connecting to smart devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connecting to smart devices: How do I link my lenovo ideapad to my samsung smart tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-smart-devices/b3c8a0e3-b157-43e6-a89f-3daa9f3db769
  5. Connect Smart Card error but it is connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect Smart Card error but it is connected: I have a laptop that was upgraded from Windows 10 1703 to 1909. When using my smart card reader I get an error to connect a smart card. In Device Manager the reader shows up when connected. I have rolled back the drivers, reinstalled several times and updated to the newest...
  6. How to connect smart devices (like: smart lights) to cortana?

in Cortana
    How to connect smart devices (like: smart lights) to cortana?: Hi! I can't connect to my smart lights becouse in the connections tab (Start menu<Cortana's notebook<Manage skills, Image down below),I can't see the Connect to home option. Mark [ATTACH]...
  7. Samsung Smart View Keeps Crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung Smart View Keeps Crashing on Windows 10: I am trying to cast my desktop screen onto my Samsung Smart TV which requires me to have this application in order for me to do so, but nothing that I try will work. I have deleted and redownloaded the application 3 times, and still, when I try to open the application, it...
  8. lost connection with smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lost connection with smart tv: I’ve installed a Samsung Smart View app on my PC running Windows 10. However I’ve recently faced an issue because I cannot transfer video on mu PC. I receive a notification that the app has "lost connection" with the t.v. All the other apps on my PC works fine and TV is also...
  9. Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app: I have a Samsung Smart View app on my windows 10 computer and it has been able to play selected items on my Samsung t.v. although recently whatever I'm playing on the app will stop with the notification the app has "lost connection" with the t.v. The t.v. is operating fine...
  10. Connect a Smart Card

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connect a Smart Card: I can't make any changes on my ASUS Laptop, every time I tried "connect a smart card" appear. This is a personal computer and I didn't use any smart card. Please help to sort this out. Thanks in advance. 30636