Windows 10: Smartab windows 10 keyboard not working

Discus and support Smartab windows 10 keyboard not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my keyboard randomly stopped working but it knows when I put it in because it asks if I want to switch out of tablet mode but none of the keys work..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xandertillmanns, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Smartab windows 10 keyboard not working

my keyboard randomly stopped working but it knows when I put it in because it asks if I want to switch out of tablet mode but none of the keys work.. How do I fix this?

:)

xandertillmanns, Jun 8, 2021

2. Windows Smartab Error

HELP! My windows Smartab has a error on startup screen. American Megatrends. Says that a configuration change has been requested. I can not use my keyboard to reject that change....what should I do?

KristinPeña, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Smartab windows 10 keyboard not working

Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Update

Hi,

Have you tried updating
    your mouse and keyboard driver? If not, we suggest you to do so. There is a possibility that the driver is not compatible with the new Windows 10 update. However, one
    of the workarounds that we suggest for your mouse and keyboard to work is to update the driver. If the symptom persist, you can run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On your search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Change the view to
      View all.

• Choose
      Hardware and Devices
      and run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Smartab windows 10 keyboard not working

1. Smartab windows 10 keyboard not working - Similar Threads - Smartab keyboard working

2. Windows 10 keyboard not working but other keyboards work and non working keyboard works on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keyboard not working but other keyboards work and non working keyboard works on...: just like the title says, keyboard is not working. I can plug in my old keyboard and it works fine... But the new keyboard stopped working. The new keyboard that stopped working also works with other computers that are running windows. Ive tried all the stupid fixes with...
  3. Windows 10 keyboard not working but other keyboards work and non working keyboard works on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keyboard not working but other keyboards work and non working keyboard works on...: just like the title says, keyboard is not working. I can plug in my old keyboard and it works fine... But the new keyboard stopped working. The new keyboard that stopped working also works with other computers that are running windows. Ive tried all the stupid fixes with...
  4. Windows 10 keyboard not working but other keyboards work and non working keyboard works on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keyboard not working: I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 laptop with windows 10 and I was cleaning my keyboard while the computer was still on and now only half of my keyboard works. Please help me fix this problem. Let me know if you need more information....
  6. Smartab STW1050 SD card code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Smartab STW1050 SD card code 10: I don't exactly know what I'm missing here but It's there but it's not THERE.... Devices and device manager see the 1tb SD card. It's not showing up in explorer Device properties show it's a code (10) Device Not Migrated I've ran SFC /SCANNOW Took it back out put it back in,...
  7. Windows 10 SmarTab

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 SmarTab: I just bought this for my wife and I can't for the life of me get past the setup stage. First I noticed, windows needs activated. These don't come pre-activated? Second, after I decline the Office 360 Upgrade it says Just A Moment and then the blue setup box goes blank. I...
  8. WIndows 10 keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    WIndows 10 keyboard and onscreen keyboard not working: I have a desktop computer that the keyboard and the onscreen keyboard are both not working. I turned the computer on and cannot log in because of this issue. The computer is an HP and does not have a PS-2 port and the usb mouse works that is paired with the keyboard. Is there...
  9. Keyboard not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard not working in Windows 10: I am running Windows using VMware Fusion virtual machine. When I start Windows I send Ctrl-Alt-Del to go to the logon window. The keyboard is not functional to enter password. The mouse works (to send Ctrl-Alt-Del)....
  10. SmarTab

in Windows 10 Customization
    SmarTab: I have a SmarTab midel number stw1050. I have had it for about a year. For the last six months it has not worked correctly. I cannot open the settings icon in the bottom left corner of the main page. I also cannot connect to wifi. I have scoured the internet for six months...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. smartab keyboard not working