Windows 10: Smartscreen in Windows 10 & Edge (even Chrome!) to block phishing & malicious websites

Discus and support Smartscreen in Windows 10 & Edge (even Chrome!) to block phishing & malicious websites in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TeamsMe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gptpap/smartscreen_in_windows_10_edge_even_chrome_to/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TeamsMe, May 24, 2020.

1. Smartscreen in Windows 10 & Edge (even Chrome!) to block phishing & malicious websites

/u/TeamsMe, May 24, 2020

2. I want utility load for browser to surfing web safe and block malicious URL. Please the tell me know ?

If you use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer, you have feature called SmartScreen filter and it is on, it is able to block malicious and phishing websites.

Cyber_Defend_Team, May 24, 2020
  3. Downloading block in my windows 10

Hi Chandra,

This issue might caused by several factors. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you switch off the Windows SmartScreen filter. The SmartScreen filter is a technology which was initially designed for Internet Explorer to protect users from malicious
    websites and web applications. Kindly follow the steps given on this article:
    How to turn the Internet Explorer Phishing Filter or the SmartScreen Filter on or off
    . Please follow the steps under the appropriate Internet Explorer version.

Let us know if the steps on the given article helped you resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, May 24, 2020
  4. Smartscreen in Windows 10 & Edge (even Chrome!) to block phishing & malicious websites

Smartscreen blocking ebay descriptions

As of 28th September Smartscreen in Internet Explorer 11 under Windows 10 is blocking descriptions on ebay items, stating that they are malicious.

BisonFrames, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Smartscreen in Windows 10 & Edge (even Chrome!) to block phishing & malicious websites

1. Smartscreen in Windows 10 & Edge (even Chrome!) to block phishing & malicious websites - Similar Threads - Smartscreen Edge Chrome

2. smartscreen website question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    smartscreen website question: I have reported problems with my site many times But he just sent me an email every time saying he would review within 24 hours but you didn't make any changes to my website I'll add another note I am writing this is the page I use to let people create web pages. This is open...
  3. smartscreen website question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    smartscreen website question: I have reported problems with my site many times But he just sent me an email every time saying he would review within 24 hours but you didn't make any changes to my website I'll add another note I am writing this is the page I use to let people create web pages. This is open...
  4. smartscreen website question

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Stonkstime.com malicious website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stonkstime.com malicious website.: In the last couple of weeks I've been getting notifications from Trend Micro telling me a website is being blocked. It's called stonktime.com. I've been searching for a way to automatically block it but can't find a way. The notification pops up every couple of minutes....
  6. Stonkstime.com malicious website.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stonkstime.com malicious website.: In the last couple of weeks I've been getting notifications from Trend Micro telling me a website is being blocked. It's called stonktime.com. I've been searching for a way to automatically block it but can't find a way. The notification pops up every couple of minutes....
  7. Is this a malicious website?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a malicious website?: my best friend on the internet is this a malware everytime i install a app i ask on microsoft come <Removed> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-a-malicious-website/9272dde9-48fa-4881-8057-01af62cdafa4
  8. Blocking Edge extension and set blocked website

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Blocking Edge extension and set blocked website: I am using Windows 10 home version. I find it is difficult to block installing edge extension in edge browser and my child can easily access any website they wish. I seek the internet and find a way to edit registry by adding Extensions registry string 0. But it does not...
  9. Microsoft family not blocking chrome even when chrome is blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family not blocking chrome even when chrome is blocked: I have tried to lock down my son's windows environment with Microsoft Family. I have blocked Chrome along with almost all the other apps. The only allowed browser is edge with only whitelisted sites allowed. This worked. However, recently I have caught him playing games...
  10. Phishing links not blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phishing links not blocked: Translategoogle.com is redirecting to a few phishing links that is phishing and it is all fake. It is not blocked by defender, have reported it a few times already. http://translategoogle.com/ Main source...