Windows 10: SMB v1

Discus and support SMB v1 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I enable SMB v1 on my windows 10 computers Please,, plain english Thanks for any help!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by joeGluvers, Mar 15, 2019.

1. SMB v1

How do I enable SMB v1 on my windows 10 computers

Please,, plain english

Thanks for any help!!

:)

joeGluvers, Mar 15, 2019
  2. emelsom Win User

How to solve problems with accessing, discovering and connecting to NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10

I am experiencing difficulties with accessing, discovering and connecting to my NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10.

I have tried most of the solutions suggest on the Web, but avail, none of them worked.

• Enabling SMB v2 and restarting
    • Checking SMB v1 in Windows components is ticked on
    • Etc.
    It seems that Microsoft has broken something though their patches

If anyone can supply me with a permanent/ final fix,
    not workaround, please post it here.

emelsom, Mar 15, 2019
  3. emelsom Win User
    How to solve problems with accessing, discovering and connecting to NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10

I am experiencing difficulties with accessing, discovering and connecting to my NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10.

I have tried most of the solutions suggest on the Web, but avail, none of them worked.

• Enabling SMB v2 and restarting
    • Checking SMB v1 in Windows components is ticked on
    • Etc.
    It seems that Microsoft has broken something though their patches

If anyone can supply me with a permanent/ final fix,
    not workaround, please post it here.

emelsom, Mar 15, 2019
  4. emelsom Win User

SMB v1

I am hoping Microsoft themselves, is picking this question up, and taking this seriously, and will answer this urgently, as it is causing us all so much frustration.

emelsom, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

SMB v1

1. SMB v1 - Similar Threads - SMB

2. Is failed login and access denied with SMB an expected behaviour?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is failed login and access denied with SMB an expected behaviour?: We are using an IDS solution which frequently triggers multiple access denied and unsuccessful login alerts over the port 445. We took a network capture and identified the multiple failed login and access denied instances were present in the logs.However, there were no failed...
  3. Is failed login and access denied with SMB an expected behaviour?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is failed login and access denied with SMB an expected behaviour?: We are using an IDS solution which frequently triggers multiple access denied and unsuccessful login alerts over the port 445. We took a network capture and identified the multiple failed login and access denied instances were present in the logs.However, there were no failed...
  4. Is failed login and access denied with SMB an expected behaviour?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How the SMB network connection issues to be fixed in S2D 2 node cluster, Mellanox adapter...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How the SMB network connection issues to be fixed in S2D 2 node cluster, Mellanox adapter...: configured IP for 2 nic ports on each node and executed the cluster validation report was successful , Installed DCB and changed few DCB related settings for RDMA RocE v2 post configuring the cluster and enabling the S2D in 2 node, facing issue with SMB connections please...
  6. How can I use an AAAA-only domain for SMB connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use an AAAA-only domain for SMB connection: My ISP blocked 445 port for SMB. Therefore, I setup SMB over QUIC with my own domain. However, I only have IPv6 IP in WAN. I tried to connect to my SMB server over QUIC/443 port but failed.net use * \\quic.mydomain.com\Share /TRANSPORT:QUICSystem error 67 has occured. The...
  7. How can I use an AAAA-only domain for SMB connection

How can I use an AAAA-only domain for SMB connection: My ISP blocked 445 port for SMB. Therefore, I setup SMB over QUIC with my own domain. However, I only have IPv6 IP in WAN. I tried to connect to my SMB server over QUIC/443 port but failed.net use * \\quic.mydomain.com\Share /TRANSPORT:QUICSystem error 67 has occured. The...
  8. How can I use a AAAA-only domain for SMB connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use a AAAA-only domain for SMB connection: My ISP blocked 445 port for SMB. Therefore, I setup SMB over QUIC with my own domain. However, I only have IPv6 IP in WAN. I tried to connect to my SMB server over QUIC/443 port but failed.net use * \\quic.mydomain.com\Share /TRANSPORT:QUICSystem error 67 has occured. The...
  9. How can I use a AAAA-only domain for SMB connection

How can I use a AAAA-only domain for SMB connection: My ISP blocked 445 port for SMB. Therefore, I setup SMB over QUIC with my own domain. However, I only have IPv6 IP in WAN. I tried to connect to my SMB server over QUIC/443 port but failed.net use * \\quic.mydomain.com\Share /TRANSPORT:QUICSystem error 67 has occured. The...
  10. SMB

SMB: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E8%8E%B7%E5%8F%96-smb/bf35c45b-b074-4706-8052-248ece481a71