Windows 10: SMBus Controller

Discus and support SMBus Controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I believe that SMBus Controller is related to installation because it should be included within the chipset installation, if I understand correctly. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ApeIsland, Nov 25, 2020.

1. ApeIsland Win User

SMBus Controller

I believe that SMBus Controller is related to installation because it should be included within the chipset installation, if I understand correctly. I have since installed according .inf Chipset Driver from Intel. The yellow warning exclamation issue remains however.
    I have installed Asus Chipset drivers, and don't know what else to install.

Why is SMBus yet to be resolved?

Thanks

SMBus Controller [​IMG]

:)

ApeIsland, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Demos_sav Win User

SMBus controller

I checked my bios's settings and i found that SMBus controller is disabled. Is that good or bad? Should i enable it? What is SMBus and what does it do exactly?*Confused SMBus Controller :confused:

Demos_sav, Nov 26, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    SMBus Controller

On the Asus support website, did you click on the "Show All" link under chipset drivers and actually install the second one on the list?

SMBus Controller [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Nov 26, 2020
  4. ApeIsland Win User

SMBus Controller

SMBus Controller

No, I didn't. I see that it looks to go hand-in-hand with Version 11.0.0.1172. Should have 10.1.1.13 been installed first?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much. I forgot to look at that. What is the best way to remove a chipset driver?

ApeIsland, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

SMBus Controller

1. SMBus Controller - Similar Threads - SMBus Controller

2. Synaptics SMBus Touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics SMBus Touchpad: The touchpad of my hp laptop suddenly stopped working yesterday and when I check the device manager, at first it was not showing then I clicked show hidden devices then it showed but it's now showing that danger sign on it and i dont know what to do. I tried updating,...
  3. Synaptics SMBus Touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synaptics SMBus Touchpad: The touchpad of my hp laptop suddenly stopped working yesterday and when I check the device manager, at first it was not showing then I clicked show hidden devices then it showed but it's now showing that danger sign on it and i dont know what to do. I tried updating,...
  4. Synaptics SMBus Touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how can i enable SMBus host controller in my windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i enable SMBus host controller in my windows 11: how booting my kali linux debian 10 in VMware workstation and it keep showing me this message when it si booting up " SMBus host controller jnot enabled " how can i fix it...
  6. how can i enable SMBus host controller in my windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i enable SMBus host controller in my windows 11: how booting my kali linux debian 10 in VMware workstation and it keep showing me this message when it si booting up " SMBus host controller jnot enabled " how can i fix it...
  7. SMBus controller not recognized error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    SMBus controller not recognized error in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]According to some users, the Device Manager shows an exclamation mark in front of the SMBus Controller, this means that the SMBus controller is not recognized. In this article, we are going to see what you need to do to resolve the issue. What is an SMBus controller?...
  8. SMBus Controller

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SMBus Controller: I believe that SMBus Controller is related to installation because it should be included within the chipset installation, if I understand correctly. I have since installed according .inf Chipset Driver from Intel. The yellow warning exclamation issue remains however. I have...
  9. AMD SMBus and Standard SATA AHCI Controller Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD SMBus and Standard SATA AHCI Controller Drivers: Hi, I'm running a AMD FX-6300 system, 8Gb RAM with Nvidia GTX 750 Ti GPU, running Windows 10 and Avast AV. The 'Driver Updater' in Avast keeps telling me these 2 drivers need updating. But if I try to update them in 'Device Manager' I'm told "Windows has determined you...
  10. SMbus controller drivers cannot be installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SMbus controller drivers cannot be installed: I have a newly built computer (gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite mobo) and faced a problem with the drivers for SMbus controller. I downloaded .exe files from the chipset menu on the gigabyte website. But I receive an error when trying to run them. It is Windows could not find...