Windows 10: SMBWitness Client Error Code 2

Discus and support SMBWitness Client Error Code 2 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My windows 10 failed to start properly this morning, event ID 1 I ran virtualbox last night setting up Haiku OS' not sure if that set up messed it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by timmer42, Nov 11, 2018.

1. timmer42 Win User

SMBWitness Client Error Code 2

My windows 10 failed to start properly this morning, event ID 1 I ran virtualbox last night setting up Haiku

OS' not sure if that set up messed it up. Any answer?

:)

timmer42, Nov 11, 2018
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Nov 11, 2018
  3. error code 80004004

Hello,

i have the same error code with a windows phone application. The application is an instagram client. All the steps suggested such as update, reboot etc have not worked. I have tried to uninstall but this option is unavailable. Any suggestions would be greatly
    appreciated.

james

windows phone 8 Nokia 820 with amber update

James MathewSommerville, Nov 11, 2018
  4. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. SMBWitness Client Error Code 2 - Similar Threads - SMBWitness Client Error

2. client side error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    client side error: i've been trying to fix this issue on this website where it'll say "application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information." after i've clicked a button for a checkout on something i was gonna buy. i've cleared the cache and...
  3. Unable to connect to IOS RD client Error code 0X2607

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to IOS RD client Error code 0X2607: Hi Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-to-ios-rd-client-error-code/69db02b9-7387-42cb-87f9-e5521f8adda8
  4. Unable to connect to IOS RD client Error code 0X2607

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to IOS RD client Error code 0X2607: Hi Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-to-ios-rd-client-error-code/69db02b9-7387-42cb-87f9-e5521f8adda8
  5. error code 1073741795 while installing dropbox client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 1073741795 while installing dropbox client: Hello, I run on error code 1073741795 while installing latest dropbox clientThis is everything I tried : I meet the minimum system reqs to run DropboxI have a secure internet connectionAntivirus, firewall, and VPN disabled/turned offFirewall manually configured to work with...
  6. error code 1073741795 while installing dropbox client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code 1073741795 while installing dropbox client: Hello, I run on error code 1073741795 while installing latest dropbox clientThis is everything I tried : I meet the minimum system reqs to run DropboxI have a secure internet connectionAntivirus, firewall, and VPN disabled/turned offFirewall manually configured to work with...
  7. Destiny 2 Error Code Weasel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Destiny 2 Error Code Weasel: Can someone validate if the steps in this post helps resolve Destiny 2 error code weasel on PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/destiny-2-error-code-weasel/57870734-0827-454c-a5b1-37c9aa94f08d
  8. Error Installing Age of Empires 2 : DE, Error Code Code: 0x87E0000D

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Installing Age of Empires 2 : DE, Error Code Code: 0x87E0000D: I recently bought AoE 2 DE from Microsoft Store. When trying to install it at downloading stage is fails gives error as below. =============================== Something Unexpected has Happened Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit...
  9. What is Error Code 2 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is Error Code 2 ?: I cannot install google Earth and over there they claim it's wholly an MS problem. I have win10. Latest version. All up to date. I get two different error messages depending which install I'm trying to do. 0x80070057 and 'error code 2' I have used MS...
  10. Dhcp Client Errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dhcp Client Errors: I am getting a lot of Dhcp client Errors.My internet drops out and wont connect.Here is the error I get from event viewer,like 10 or more per day..Event 1002 Dhcp client...The IP address lease 192.168.0.12 for the Network Card with network address 0x704D7B343FCB has been...