Windows 10: Smiley Face into Notepad

Discus and support Smiley Face into Notepad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to insert a smiley-face by using Alt - 1 , but nothing appears in Notepad. How do I insert the smiley-face Imogee?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TerriTonges, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Smiley Face into Notepad

I am trying to insert a smiley-face by using Alt - 1 , but nothing appears in Notepad. How do I insert the smiley-face Imogee?

:)

TerriTonges, Sep 4, 2018
  2. mccbleue Win User

Smiley 6700

I'm pretty sure I interpreted it right. Try it yourself - if you have T9 prediction switched on, most Nokia phones translate two and three presses of the full stop (.) into smileys:

• Series 40 phones will make both into grahpical smileys.
    • Series 60 phones will turn .. into a text smiley with colon and bracket, and ... into a text smiley with colon, dash and bracket.

Your suggestion to insert a smiley, by the way, works only on S40 phones - the user didn't say if he had a 6700 Classic (S40) or 6700 Slide (S60).

mccbleue, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Smiley Faces in text messgaes

I have the same problem, can they pls updated it se we can enjoy the smiley faces ?

6464097417, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Smiley Face into Notepad

E72 - Smiley Faces

Hi

I had a 'simple' Nokia previously that was simple and I loved it......I now have the E72 and a very simple insert such as smiley faces is no longer availabe for text. Is there anyway I can get this on this E72 ???

GillRogers, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Smiley Face into Notepad

1. Smiley Face into Notepad - Similar Threads - Smiley Face Notepad

2. I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad.: I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad so how to disable this feature in my Notepad in window 10.please help to disable this feature....
  3. I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad.: I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad so how to disable this feature in my Notepad in window 10.please help to disable this feature....
  4. Anyone know how to fix the drive letter colon showing as a smiley face after changing to a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to fix the drive letter colon showing as a smiley face after changing to a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Damian171 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsbd3f/anyone_know_how_to_fix_the_drive_letter_colon/
  5. stop feedback banner from being there along with smiley face and frown face being there all...

in Windows 10 Customization
    stop feedback banner from being there along with smiley face and frown face being there all...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-feedback-banner-from-being-there-along-with/32ee9237-2af6-4838-a9ee-506dcf293936
  6. My Windows Hello Smiley Face Won't Appear

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Windows Hello Smiley Face Won't Appear: I have tried to restart and update the computer but it still won't show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-hello-smiley-face-wont-appear/45c89dbd-8e86-4f00-a449-d2a7d4bbdb7e
  7. Smiley in google chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Smiley in google chrome: [IMG] There is a yellow smiley face in my google chrome. If i point it with mouse, it says windha. Is that someone's account or what? My name is not windha and not contains any "windha" phrase at all. i use my account to sign in google chrome. Thank you...
  8. Smiley System error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Smiley System error: Hi Folks, i got some hardware problems i descriped in another thread but i wanna ask if there are other users which had this crazy "smiley error bug" after a Win-update? The german message was: Auf dem Pc ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Er muss neu gestartet werden. Es werden...
  9. Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge: How to: Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge How to Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge Beta, Dev, and Canary Builds The Microsoft Edge web browser in Windows 10 is moving to a Chromium version. Microsoft Edge Insider builds...
  10. How do I get rid of Strange Icon (smiley face) on tool bar

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get rid of Strange Icon (smiley face) on tool bar: I have a strange Icon (smiley face) on tool bar. How do I get rid of it? Attached is a screen shot of the icon. I think it came from some freeware that I installed. I don't know which one. I uninstalled the 'page maximum' from JiiSoft.com. I thought that's where it came from,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. smylie in notepad

2. smiley face in notpad

3. sign in with windows smiley face?

4. notepad face,
  5. notepad smiley face,
  6. smiley mit notepad,
  7. how to make a smiley from the notepad app