Windows 10: Smiley System error

Discus and support Smiley System error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Folks, i got some hardware problems i descriped in another thread but i wanna ask if there are other users which had this crazy "smiley error bug"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marco197624, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Smiley System error

Hi Folks,

i got some hardware problems i descriped in another thread but i wanna ask if there are other users which had this crazy "smiley error bug" after a Win-update?

The german message was: Auf dem Pc ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Er muss neu gestartet werden. Es werden einige Fehlerinformationen gesammelt und dann wird ein Neustart ausgeführt"

Something like "An error occured, pc will restartet after collect some infos" But after restart it crashes again with same error info! Then it start the repair-tool but there is nothing(safe mode runs but only this) to repair...

Greets and have a nice day

Marco

:)

Marco197624, Oct 16, 2018
  2. mccbleue Win User

Smiley 6700

I'm pretty sure I interpreted it right. Try it yourself - if you have T9 prediction switched on, most Nokia phones translate two and three presses of the full stop (.) into smileys:

• Series 40 phones will make both into grahpical smileys.
    • Series 60 phones will turn .. into a text smiley with colon and bracket, and ... into a text smiley with colon, dash and bracket.

Your suggestion to insert a smiley, by the way, works only on S40 phones - the user didn't say if he had a 6700 Classic (S40) or 6700 Slide (S60).

mccbleue, Oct 16, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Smiley System error

System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Smiley System error

1. Smiley System error - Similar Threads - Smiley System error

2. System Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Error: I got that error message whenever I try to open settings. I fix the update issue and when I done with the update I tried to check my settings and it wont allow me to open it. I have Windows 10...
  3. Suddenly my laptop hang and Bad smiley error in Windows 10 and after restarting it's take...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suddenly my laptop hang and Bad smiley error in Windows 10 and after restarting it's take...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vvjoshi27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtekid/suddenly_my_laptop_hang_and_bad_smiley_error_in/
  4. You can now disable the feedback 'smiley' button in Edge Chromium with a registry tweak

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You can now disable the feedback 'smiley' button in Edge Chromium with a registry tweak: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Abishek2015 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/cvobnn/you_can_now_disable_the_feedback_smiley_button_in/
  5. My Windows Hello Smiley Face Won't Appear

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Windows Hello Smiley Face Won't Appear: I have tried to restart and update the computer but it still won't show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-hello-smiley-face-wont-appear/45c89dbd-8e86-4f00-a449-d2a7d4bbdb7e
  6. Smiley in google chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Smiley in google chrome: [IMG] There is a yellow smiley face in my google chrome. If i point it with mouse, it says windha. Is that someone's account or what? My name is not windha and not contains any "windha" phrase at all. i use my account to sign in google chrome. Thank you...
  7. Smiley Face into Notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smiley Face into Notepad: I am trying to insert a smiley-face by using Alt - 1 , but nothing appears in Notepad. How do I insert the smiley-face Imogee? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/smiley-face-into-notepad/f1c7200f-21d8-49f3-936c-0b823d12a386
  8. Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge: How to: Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge How to Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge Beta, Dev, and Canary Builds The Microsoft Edge web browser in Windows 10 is moving to a Chromium version. Microsoft Edge Insider builds...
  9. BBC codes and smileys don't work on Edge but only on one Forum

in Browsers and Email
    BBC codes and smileys don't work on Edge but only on one Forum: I manage a forum using SMF (Simple Machine) and for some reason when using my primary computer on Microsoft Edge, the BBC codes and smiley's won't work. When I click on one, nothing happens. The codes or the smileys are supposed to appear in the text box but they don't. I...
  10. Remove Internet Explorer Send Feedback Smiley Button

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Internet Explorer Send Feedback Smiley Button: How to: Remove Internet Explorer Send Feedback Smiley Button How to Add or Remove Internet Explorer Send Feedback Smiley Button in Windows 10 [img] Information Internet Explorer (IE11) in Windows 10 includes a Send Feedback smiley button on the toolbar that can be...