Windows 10: Smode

Discus and support Smode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am looking for a work around to switch out of S mode please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BenHill84, Jan 19, 2020.

1. BenHill84 Win User

Smode

I am looking for a work around to switch out of S mode please help

:)

BenHill84, Jan 19, 2020

2. Switching out of Smode

I appreciate the reply but neither of those worked it said the product key worked but didn't remove smode

kierancarnes, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Switching out of Smode

Hi im trying to switch out of smode so I can finally run 3rd party apps. And when I try to do it via the store it ask me if I saved everything, I hit yes, and then it says working on it. I've let it run for about 2 hours maybe and no other prompts will
    show it. Is there anything I ca do? I tried restarting, and resetting the app.

kierancarnes, Jan 19, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Smode

Windows 10 Will Not Auto Sleep

Hi, assuming that it's something to do with a driver, (perhaps a big assumption) but you've narrowed things down a lot, try to determine which drivers are active when you are in Safe Mode with Networking compared with Safe Mode. Then disable drivers selectively, and retry.

I think this will help:
    DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

So if you run that in both SMode and SMode with N, and compare, you should be able to work out the difference.
    Then disable 1 or more of the drivers running additionally in SMode with N at a time, reboot to SMode with N and retest.

Maybe- never tried anything like that! Good luck.

You

dalchina, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Smode

1. Smode - Similar Threads - Smode

2. i have windows 10 in Smode want to switch out of Smode into regular win.10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have windows 10 in Smode want to switch out of Smode into regular win.10: I have windows 10 in S mode. want to switch out of S mode into regular win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-in-smode-want-to-switch-out-of/0f55399f-a4d6-4c79-a79e-a667f7faeb7f
  3. Can't get out of Smode. Asus E203MA

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't get out of Smode. Asus E203MA: Can't run Netgear 802.11ac disk software. MS instructions to get out of S mode did not give option … or I could not find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-smode-asus-e203ma/e7b4e0a5-51dc-4bf1-aef8-6c29eaa63878"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. smode