SMS and Call sync Windows 10

Discus and support SMS and Call sync Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello to all of you guys I was wondering, could we expect from Microsoft to see anything like synchronizing GSM SMS and calls from our phones( for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Johnny, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Johnny Win User

Hello to all of you guys

I was wondering, could we expect from Microsoft to see anything like synchronizing GSM SMS and calls from our phones( for example Win Phone 10, but also and other mobile platforms) with new Windows 10.
    Something like features that is available in OSX Yosemite. For example I'm working on Windows 10 on my PC, and someone calls me on my phone and I don't want to get up to reach my phone, instead I just answer from my PC, also for SMS.
    I'm very excited for new Microsoft campaign about Windows 10 and all innovation, but I thing that this would be significant omission since they stand out Continuum.

:)

Johnny, Jun 15, 2015
  2. Asim-Ali Win User

How to sync windows 8.1 phone with windows 10 pc ?

Hello

Is there any way to sync windows 8.1 lumia 540 phone with windows 10 laptop. With sync i mean both devices connected over the local network / wifi or internet and can receive calls / sms, reply to sms from laptop.

I have used 3rd party app with my previous android phone, looking if same can be done on my new shiny windows phone

Regards

Asim

Asim-Ali, Jun 15, 2015
  3. Mathieu Papineau Win User
    Text message (SMS) Sync-to-PC issue on latest Cortana for Android app

Anyone else having the issue of no longer receiving SMS notification from Cortana (Android) to Windows 10 notification center? All other notifications are being transfered OK though, only those from Messenger (SMS/MMS) are no longer being synced to my
    PC. Missed calls, Facebook, emails, etc are all good...

Mathieu Papineau, Jun 15, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

i think its called Skype atm *Smile however, why not built-in option too, wouldnt hurt

batlhilz, Jun 15, 2015
  5. xlxcrossing Win User
    skype currently has no features built in for desktop users that allows syncing of sms and phone calls. The Windows phone app is designed with this more in mind but again, can't sync natively to W10 desktop.

xlxcrossing, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. SMS and Call sync Windows 10 - Similar Threads - SMS Call sync

2. Multiple instances of Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple instances of Windows Explorer: Opened up task manager and saw that in the Processes tab, there were 41 instances of Windows Explorer running. I open WE frequently but only one or two at the same time and didn't have any open at that time. And it's not just a temporary thing, I have been checking...
  3. windows stuck at "Restarting..." for long after received microsoft update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows stuck at "Restarting..." for long after received microsoft update: Windows 10(Enterprise) windows stuck at "Restarting..." for long after received microsoft update it's a desktop computer; and remote users connect to via remote desktop; however, every time after received Microsoft update, the system will stuck at "Restarting..." for...
  4. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ERROR 0X80072EE7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ERROR 0X80072EE7: I am trying to update windows 10-1709 to Windows 10-1803. I am connected to the internet, but it returns with the following error: 0X80072EE7 . Please advise. Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  5. Cannot uninstall or even open Whatsapp desktop. Windows 10 says that I don´t have rights to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot uninstall or even open Whatsapp desktop. Windows 10 says that I don´t have rights to...: Cannot uninstall or even open Whatsapp desktop. Windows 10 says that I don´t have rights to do it but I'm the admin. My laptop has only one user account and it´s the administrator, and I´ve installed whatsapp using this account, so I don't understand why I don't have the...
  6. Windows 10 will no longer let me print in Color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 will no longer let me print in Color: I have tried the control panel > devices & printers > preferences route When I get to preferences, there is no color weather black & white, greyscale (monochrome) or color anywhere to be found!!! I ran a print test on the printer itself and it is working fine color and all....
  7. Roblox Player and Studio not running on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Player and Studio not running on windows: I run a windows 10 and a windows 7 computer and when I downloaded the programs for ROBLOX and clicked the shortcuts, it said "The item 'RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe' that is this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly." and the...
  8. Windows 10 Mail and Teams Notifications - Fail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail and Teams Notifications - Fail: It all seemed to work for a while, in fact I have been using Teams since it first launched and never seen issues with notifications (if you set them the way you want), if a chat came in, it would always show up and then if you missed it the Teams icon would be highlighted to...
  9. Error code 0x80042405 - 0xAD01A every time I try to download windows 10 home onto a USB

Error code 0x80042405 - 0xAD01A every time I try to download windows 10 home onto a USB: I'am trying to download windows 10 onto a flash drive to put onto another computer. The usb is clear and formatted but I get an error everytime its finished saying that there was a problem running this tool. PLEASE HELP!!!...
  10. Windows 10 endless loop

Windows 10 endless loop: Hello, Windows 10 did its ordinary update by itself and after that my cpu run 100% all the time. So i decided to get it back to older version, but now my laptop is in endless loop. It is really frustrating. I can't do nothing except accessing to command line prompt when i...