Windows 10: SMS and Call sync Windows 10

Discus and support SMS and Call sync Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello to all of you guys I was wondering, could we expect from Microsoft to see anything like synchronizing GSM SMS and calls from our phones( for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Johnny, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Johnny Win User

SMS and Call sync Windows 10

Hello to all of you guys

I was wondering, could we expect from Microsoft to see anything like synchronizing GSM SMS and calls from our phones( for example Win Phone 10, but also and other mobile platforms) with new Windows 10.
    Something like features that is available in OSX Yosemite. For example I'm working on Windows 10 on my PC, and someone calls me on my phone and I don't want to get up to reach my phone, instead I just answer from my PC, also for SMS.
    I'm very excited for new Microsoft campaign about Windows 10 and all innovation, but I thing that this would be significant omission since they stand out Continuum.

:)

Johnny, Jun 15, 2015
  2. Asim-Ali Win User

How to sync windows 8.1 phone with windows 10 pc ?

Hello

Is there any way to sync windows 8.1 lumia 540 phone with windows 10 laptop. With sync i mean both devices connected over the local network / wifi or internet and can receive calls / sms, reply to sms from laptop.

I have used 3rd party app with my previous android phone, looking if same can be done on my new shiny windows phone

Regards

Asim

Asim-Ali, Jun 15, 2015
  3. Text message (SMS) Sync-to-PC issue on latest Cortana for Android app

Anyone else having the issue of no longer receiving SMS notification from Cortana (Android) to Windows 10 notification center? All other notifications are being transfered OK though, only those from Messenger (SMS/MMS) are no longer being synced to my
    PC. Missed calls, Facebook, emails, etc are all good...

Mathieu Papineau, Jun 15, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

i think its called Skype atm *Smile however, why not built-in option too, wouldnt hurt

batlhilz, Jun 15, 2015
  5. skype currently has no features built in for desktop users that allows syncing of sms and phone calls. The Windows phone app is designed with this more in mind but again, can't sync natively to W10 desktop.

xlxcrossing, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. SMS and Call sync Windows 10 - Similar Threads - SMS Call sync

2. Not receiving sms

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not receiving sms: I am not recieving a microsoft security sms to my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-sms/d209e2ac-88ce-46b7-b84e-36e9710df7c8
  3. SMS blocker for a windows 10 PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SMS blocker for a windows 10 PC: Is there an SMS blocker for a windows 10 PC? or Is there an SMS app a windows 10 PC that has a built-in blocker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sms-blocker-for-a-windows-10-pc/8adf8113-85b7-4d24-8cda-d3168f2ed4cf
  4. what apps to backup call logs and SMS ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what apps to backup call logs and SMS ?: I have two Android phones in which I want to transfer all call logs and SMS from one phone to another. What is the easiest and reliable apps do you recommend? 136537
  5. An SMS program for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An SMS program for Windows: Is there an SMS program for Windows out there that can send SMS messages over WIFI? I don't have a phone(or atleast a working one) so I need one that doesn't require a phone. One that works like I can just type in the number of the person I want to contact and have a...
  6. SMS messaging on windows 10 pc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    SMS messaging on windows 10 pc: is it possible to send and receive SMS text messages from my windows 10 pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sms-messaging-on-windows-10-pc/9a2c3fb1-739e-4604-8994-1ab61daac68b"
  7. sms from Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Support
    sms from Windows 10 PC: Could someone pls tell me if it's possible to receive and reply to phone sms on your PC (Insider Build 17754.1) when you're using a Windows Phone? Microsoft says the PhoneApp will only work on Android and iPhones but that the Windows Phone is already linked. 117726
  8. ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS block

in Windows 10 News
    ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS block: ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS blocking Microsoft is always working on new apps and features for Windows 10 internally. Recently, we reported that the company is working on a pretty huge update for the Wallet app on Windows 10 Mobile....
  9. Enable or Disable SMS Sync with Skype in Windows 10 PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable SMS Sync with Skype in Windows 10 PC and Mobile: How to: Enable or Disable SMS Sync with Skype in Windows 10 PC and Mobile How to Enable or Disable SMS Sync with Skype Preview in Windows 10 PC and Mobile [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider build 14926, you can now send and receive SMS text messages...
  10. Call + SMS for Windows 10 Mobile gone in favor of Block and Filter

in Windows 10 News
    Call + SMS for Windows 10 Mobile gone in favor of Block and Filter: It’s been over a year since Microsoft introduced the Call + SMS for Windows Phone, allowing users to block unwanted calls and messages. However, it appears Microsoft is finally saying goodbye to the Call + SMS Filter for Windows 10 Mobile in favor of Block and Filter feature,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skype sms sync windows 10 no longer working with windows phone

2. Windows phone sms sync with Windows 10 desktop