Windows 10: SMS blocker for a windows 10 PC

Discus and support SMS blocker for a windows 10 PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there an SMS blocker for a windows 10 PC? or Is there an SMS app a windows 10 PC that has a built-in blocker?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StuartFrankel1, Apr 27, 2020.

1. SMS blocker for a windows 10 PC

Is there an SMS blocker for a windows 10 PC? or Is there an SMS app a windows 10 PC that has a built-in blocker?

:)

StuartFrankel1, Apr 27, 2020
  2. E71_India Win User

SMS Blocker

Hi, I am a Nokia E71 user in India. Due to extremely low bulk SMS rates in India i am extremely frustrated by the 50+ bulk absolutely non useful messages arriving in my inbox everyday related to real estate, power savers, water filters, health etc. Please
    someone suggest me a good and preferably free SMS Blocker software for E71 which not justs redirects the incoming messages directly to the bin but completely blocks future messages from the same sender once i put them in blocked list.

E71_India, Apr 27, 2020
  3. SMS blocker for Asha 302

Does anyone know a working sms blocker app for Asha 302?

Ideal would be if i could block messages by content using some keywords, and that the blocked person doesn't know that their messages are being blocked.

Enough would be if i could just block messages from a certain number (list of numbers).

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

bejzik---01, Apr 27, 2020
  4. CJLim Win User

SMS blocker for a windows 10 PC

SMS Blocker

There are a whole range of sms blockers available for download from the Store at
    www.ovi.com. Just search for sms blocker or sms filter.

CJLim, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

SMS blocker for a windows 10 PC

1. SMS blocker for a windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - SMS blocker

2. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  3. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  4. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...
  5. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...
  6. Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue: The fact that Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days is a real problem for me, and I'm sure for many other people.One example: I have bought concert tickets for a gig several months away. The website instructions state that "the ticket and barcode will be...
  7. Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue

Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue: The fact that Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days is a real problem for me, and I'm sure for many other people.One example: I have bought concert tickets for a gig several months away. The website instructions state that "the ticket and barcode will be...
  8. SMS verification not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SMS verification not working: I'm locked out of my Windows 11 account as its saying I'm entering an incorrect Pin which is not correct.I can't remember my password for that account and the SMS verification isn't coming through.How can I reset my pin, password etc?Note: The account I'm using to post this...
  9. SMS verification not working

SMS verification not working: I'm locked out of my Windows 11 account as its saying I'm entering an incorrect Pin which is not correct.I can't remember my password for that account and the SMS verification isn't coming through.How can I reset my pin, password etc?Note: The account I'm using to post this...
  10. I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS

I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS: I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS - How do I trouble shoot this or fix it?THANKS, Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-no-longer-receiving-incoming-text-messages/dc77084f-44d0-4780-9e49-9c82df378e02