Windows 10: sms from Windows 10 PC

Discus and support sms from Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Could someone pls tell me if it's possible to receive and reply to phone sms on your PC (Insider Build 17754.1) when you're using a Windows Phone?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by malcolmd, Sep 12, 2018.

1. malcolmd Win User

sms from Windows 10 PC

Could someone pls tell me if it's possible to receive and reply to phone sms on your PC (Insider Build 17754.1) when you're using a Windows Phone? Microsoft says the PhoneApp will only work on Android and iPhones but that the Windows Phone is already linked.

:)

malcolmd, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 12, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 12, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

sms from Windows 10 PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

sms from Windows 10 PC

1. sms from Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - sms

2. Microsoft’s latest update for Skype brings phone SMS conversation to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s latest update for Skype brings phone SMS conversation to Windows 10: Microsoft today is rolling out a new update for Windows 10 Skype users enrolled as Insiders. The latest update brings phone SMS conversations to Windows 10 users. The latest update is available for download on Windows 10 and Android devices. With “SMS Connect” users will be...
  3. SMS Connect now rolling out to Skype Insiders with preview 8.30.76.41

in Windows 10 News
    SMS Connect now rolling out to Skype Insiders with preview 8.30.76.41: We are excited to introduce SMS Connect to Skype Insiders! Starting today, SMS Connect will be gradually rolled out to Skype Insiders on Android phones with 8.30 builds and higher. With this new Insider build for Android you will be able to pair your Windows PC or Mac...
  4. Send SMS USSD with a gsm modem

in Windows 10 Support
    Send SMS USSD with a gsm modem: My laptop has an integrated GSM (HSPDA) modem that I can use to connect to the internet with a SIM card. I wonder if I can send SMS / USSD code with it under Windows 10. I know it is technically possible since it works under Linux (with modem-manager-gui). I need to send SMS...
  5. Cortana start menu pushing send SMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana start menu pushing send SMS: On cortana when I click it, normally I get some useful info, weather, appointments etc but lately I notice it comes up with something additional in trying to advertise its app on mobile devices like iOS and android and there is no way to get rid of it. It's very annoying....
  6. How To Save a Contact From SMS/Phone No in Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Save a Contact From SMS/Phone No in Windows 10 Mobile: If you receive an SMS from a new phone number or if you manually dial a phone number, it doesn't appear that you can save the number to your contacts list as a new contact. With SMS, if you click on the phone number you received the SMS from and then the save icon (the only...
  7. ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS block

in Windows 10 News
    ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS block: ID & Filter is Windows 10 Mobile’s upcoming app for call and SMS blocking Microsoft is always working on new apps and features for Windows 10 internally. Recently, we reported that the company is working on a pretty huge update for the Wallet app on Windows 10 Mobile....
  8. To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview

in Windows 10 News
    To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview: Yesterday, we rolled out an updated Skype Preview for Windows 10 PC and Mobile to members of the Windows Insider Program. The SMS relay feature is part of this update, and allows users to send and receive SMS and MMS messages directly from a Windows 10 PC when Skype on your...
  9. You can now send SMS from the new Skype v8.13

in Windows 10 News
    You can now send SMS from the new Skype v8.13: Your feedback was loud and clear and we are excited to announce that you can now send SMS in the new Skype v8.13 and above on desktop and mobile. You can do this in different ways: Direct from your conversation window - [img] From the dialpad - [img] From...
  10. Call + SMS for Windows 10 Mobile gone in favor of Block and Filter

in Windows 10 News
    Call + SMS for Windows 10 Mobile gone in favor of Block and Filter: It’s been over a year since Microsoft introduced the Call + SMS for Windows Phone, allowing users to block unwanted calls and messages. However, it appears Microsoft is finally saying goodbye to the Call + SMS Filter for Windows 10 Mobile in favor of Block and Filter feature,...