Windows 10: SMS iPhone 8 and Windows 10 Desktop

Discus and support SMS iPhone 8 and Windows 10 Desktop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there any SMS client for Windows 10 desktop that will allow me to send/receive messages to other mobile phones that utilize an SMS client. Example,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RonReynolds4, Sep 5, 2020.

1. SMS iPhone 8 and Windows 10 Desktop

Is there any SMS client for Windows 10 desktop that will allow me to send/receive messages to other mobile phones that utilize an SMS client. Example, anyone with an SMS client on their phone can chat with other mobile phone users using an SMS client. I would like to have that same ability from a Windows 10 desktop.

Is that possible?

:)

RonReynolds4, Sep 5, 2020
  2. DonLandry Win User

Connect my iPhone XR to Windows 10 desktop

I need to connect to iTunes to backup iPhone contents and sync my iPhone XR with new purchases from the Store to my Windows 10 desktop. According to Apple, the Windows 10 desktop must be Unlocked in order for
    iTunes to update and sync to my iPhone XR.

I get the message "Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected wirelessly or using a cable." when I connect the iPhone to my Windows 10 desktop via usb
    cable.

My specifications are:

• iTunes Version 12.10.7.3.
    • iPhone XR iOS version 13.3.1. Version 13.5 available.
    • Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165).
    I have tried previous suggestions:

Any suggestions?

DonLandry, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 5, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

SMS iPhone 8 and Windows 10 Desktop

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

SMS iPhone 8 and Windows 10 Desktop

1. SMS iPhone 8 and Windows 10 Desktop - Similar Threads - SMS iPhone Desktop

2. Send and receive sms and mms on windows PC from iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send and receive sms and mms on windows PC from iphone: Hi all. I did search and was not able to find a solution. I have an Iphone 11 as well as an Iphone 8. I was using a Lumia 1520 until Microsoft discontinued Windows Mobile. I then moved to Android for awhile and finally Iphone. I have no plans to go back to the Android...
  3. Send and receive sms and mms on windows PC from iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Send and receive sms and mms on windows PC from iphone: Hi all. I did search and was not able to find a solution. I have an Iphone 11 as well as an Iphone 8. I was using a Lumia 1520 until Microsoft discontinued Windows Mobile. I then moved to Android for awhile and finally Iphone. I have no plans to go back to the Android...
  4. Remote Desktop to Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop to Iphone: Hello,somebody has the same problem, that the Remote Desktop connection with Win 11 doesn't work with an Iphone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-to-iphone/0954a3a9-f0a0-4272-8750-cfc56f6c2372
  5. Remote Desktop to Iphone

Remote Desktop to Iphone: Hello,somebody has the same problem, that the Remote Desktop connection with Win 11 doesn't work with an Iphone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-to-iphone/0954a3a9-f0a0-4272-8750-cfc56f6c2372
  6. Receive iPhone texts on my Windows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Receive iPhone texts on my Windows 10 Desktop: Hi there, currently my phone is in use, but Id like to receive the texts it gets sent on my Desktop PC. Is there a way for this to be done? I do not need to send texts, just receive them. Thanks submitted by /u/LegalRip [link] [comments]...
  7. Send Windows 10 Desktop Notifications to iPhone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Send Windows 10 Desktop Notifications to iPhone: Is it possible to do this anymore? I research online and it says you can do this through Cortana, but the "Sync Notifications Between Devices" option is gone. I just would like to have any notifications that happen on my desktop while I'm AFK to be pushed to my iPhone. Any...
  8. Unlinking iphone 8 and Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unlinking iphone 8 and Dell laptop: I recently was setting up a new Dell laptop and a pop up asked if I'd like to line my iPhone 8 and the computer. At the time, it sounded like a good idea so I did it. Now I hate my phone ringing through my computer and wish to unlink the two devices. I can find no...
  9. iphone 8 plus import to computer

iphone 8 plus import to computer: cannot import photos from my new iphone 8 plus to my computer. i have gone through troubleshooter and previous support and the only thing i find is to do with importing camera photo directly to computer....
  10. iPhone 8 hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone 8 hotspot: I am having problems my computer does not connect to iPhone 8 hotspot. Does anyone has had the same problem? How to resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/iphone-8-hotspot/43492e8b-c73b-4071-98ed-19f4dafeed63