Windows 10: SMS, scheduling softoware

Discus and support SMS, scheduling softoware in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking fo a free software for the local farmers market coordinator. His current communication system is 100% text message. He then goes home and plugs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bopper, May 28, 2022.

1. bopper Win User

SMS, scheduling softoware

Looking fo a free software for the local farmers market coordinator. His current communication system is 100% text message. He then goes home and plugs folks into excel. He misses a lotta folks, and doesn’t notify everyone of updates/cancelations. Is there a software for this type of thing?

bopper, May 28, 2022

2. SMSTimer (SMS Scheduler)

Quote "SMS Timer springs into action every time you send a normal SMS from the messaging application of your phone and inquires if you want to send this SMS now or schedule it for later delivery. There are no limitations on the date, time,
    or the amount of Scheduled SMS that you can at any time. SMSTimer is infact the world's most advanced SMS Scheduler application as it is tightly integrated with the normal messaging window of your phone and you have access to sent "scheduled" SMS from the
    Sent Items of your phone.

SMS Timer is not just limited to scheduling SMS, but you also have complete control on the Scheduled SMS. You can edit, delete or re-schedule the SMS at any time by opening the main interface of the application and then clicking on SMS Timer icon. The application
    can also be enabled/disabled as per your requirements and supports delivery reports, as per your phone settings, in effect, a truly integrated SMS application"

aspergerguy, May 28, 2022
  3. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, May 28, 2022
  4. digimart Win User

Schedule SMS in E90

Scheduled SMS is not possible on E90 at the moment.

The old Communicators were based on a different software platform, Series 80 (S80).

Scheduled SMS has never been, so far, in the S60 (Series 60) software that the E90 is based on. So, in that sense, it hasn't been removed, even if it is a feature you're used to on other models with similar form-factor.

I don't know if the feature will be added at some point to the E90 or the S60 software. An application developer should, in the meantime, be able to at least create an add-on app for scheduling SMS.

digimart, May 28, 2022
Thema:

1. SMS, scheduling softoware - Similar Threads - SMS scheduling softoware

2. not receiving sms verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not receiving sms verification: Hi,I can't get sms verification codes event though my phone number is correct. What can be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-sms-verification/886ec95d-6193-40f6-80a6-7979d3264d03
  3. Phone SMS CHANGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone SMS CHANGE: Hello there, I am suffering from a problem with my Microsoft account on the laptop, as it asked me to update the program, but after I received the update, the PIN code for the laptop was stopped, and the problem is that it asks for my old phone number that does not work, and...
  4. Phone SMS CHANGE

Phone SMS CHANGE: Hello there, I am suffering from a problem with my Microsoft account on the laptop, as it asked me to update the program, but after I received the update, the PIN code for the laptop was stopped, and the problem is that it asks for my old phone number that does not work, and...
  5. Not receiving sms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving sms: I am not recieving a microsoft security sms to my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-sms/d209e2ac-88ce-46b7-b84e-36e9710df7c8
  6. Not receiving sms

Not receiving sms: I am not recieving a microsoft security sms to my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-sms/d209e2ac-88ce-46b7-b84e-36e9710df7c8
  7. Not receiving sms

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. No SMS Banner when My phone app receive SMS

No SMS Banner when My phone app receive SMS: Hello My phone app when i get the SMS is not post Banner with notification on WINDOWS sms is show in app without any problem Another phone notification show without any problem on windows. Only SMS when arrive show in app without any notification. All notification are...
  9. SMS texts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    SMS texts: I am having difficulty with hackers recently. On April 27th 2019, I reinstalled MS Windows 10 on my computer. As part of the reinstallation procedure I received a text telling me a MS security code to my cell phone. The text came from "245000". Is "245000" belonging to...
  10. An SMS program for Windows

An SMS program for Windows: Is there an SMS program for Windows out there that can send SMS messages over WIFI? I don't have a phone(or atleast a working one) so I need one that doesn't require a phone. One that works like I can just type in the number of the person I want to contact and have a...