Windows 10: SMTP test fails due to congestion.

Discus and support SMTP test fails due to congestion. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I wanted to test my SMTP server via 'https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/' but it fails often. It uses IP address 52.109.76.22 to connect to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohanValstar, Jan 22, 2022.

1. SMTP test fails due to congestion.

I wanted to test my SMTP server via 'https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/' but it fails often. It uses IP address 52.109.76.22 to connect to my mail server. Exchange Server 2016 on Windows Server 2016.During these test, I see that the remote end set the Flags CWR & ECN for congestion and my server send retry messages.After 2 retries, server reset the connection:And due to this reset, the smtp test fails.How it can be that network becomes congested? II do have a Fiber connection 100Mbps Up/Down = 200Mbps bi-directional.I did a capture trace at the WAN site and also at the LA

:)

JohanValstar, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Azhar Win User

RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Mini02 Win User
    Test Cases failed during Playback - Visual Studio 2017

I am using Visual Studio 2017 to test Web based application. From a testing perspective, I am seeing following issues:

1. I recorded test steps using Coded UI Test builder (for a web application) and did not find any issue while recording. All steps were recorded correctly as I could see it under "Show Recorded steps" section. But when tried to Playback the same steps, test
    case failed. I tried looking for error under "Error list" section but I am not seeing any error listed there. How to resolve this issue? How can I determine the reason behind this failure?

2. I am seeing "Chrome Legacy Window" while recording test steps, which eventually end up failing the test case while automating. For instance, if clicked on user Id, its recording "Chrome Legacy Window." I
    also tried recording test steps in IE but its still failing with Internet Explorer as well.

How to resolve these issue? Please provide steps if possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mini

Mini02, Jan 22, 2022
  4. SMTP test fails due to congestion.

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

SMTP test fails due to congestion.

1. SMTP test fails due to congestion. - Similar Threads - SMTP test fails

2. Memory Diagnostic Failed Test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic Failed Test: Just recently updated my Motherboard's BIOS B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Earlier today and ever since my pc has crashed on muyltiple games under rendering issues, I rant a memory diagnostic and it failed as well, not sure how to pinpoint what exactly went wrong....
  3. Memory Diagnostic Failed Test

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Diagnostic Failed Test: Just recently updated my Motherboard's BIOS B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Earlier today and ever since my pc has crashed on muyltiple games under rendering issues, I rant a memory diagnostic and it failed as well, not sure how to pinpoint what exactly went wrong....
  4. SMTP test fails due to congestion.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SMTP test fails due to congestion.: I wanted to test my SMTP server via 'https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/' but it fails often. It uses IP address 52.109.76.22 to connect to my mail server. Exchange Server 2016 on Windows Server 2016.During these test, I see that the remote end set the Flags CWR & ECN...
  5. SMTP test fails due to congestion.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SMTP test fails due to congestion.: I wanted to test my SMTP server via 'https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/' but it fails often. It uses IP address 52.109.76.22 to connect to my mail server. Exchange Server 2016 on Windows Server 2016.During these test, I see that the remote end set the Flags CWR & ECN...
  6. S.MA.R.T Test failed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    S.MA.R.T Test failed: Hi Guys.Could someone please help me with a solution to my problem.When i start my laptop i am faced with the SMART check and it says that the short DST Failed .can someone help me to get back on tracks please.Thanks....
  7. SMTP authentication

in Browsers and Email
    SMTP authentication: I have several gmail accounts set up and use Chrome browser. This is usually OK but I have just tried to send an email from one of my accounts which was returned saying the remote server is misconfigured. See the technical details below for more information. 50 Please turn...
  8. failed to play test sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    failed to play test sound: about a day ago my pc just stopped sending audio through all of my connected audio devices, i checked the device manager and windows services and all my drivers and services seem to be working fine, but whenever i open my sound control panel and try to play the test sound i...
  9. SMTP server issues

SMTP server issues: I recently rebooted my DVR at home as it was having some technical issues, however now that I have done that it wont let me sign back in for the email alerts for the motion detectors, it will constantly say I have the username and password wrong however I know they are...
  10. Browsers Fail IPv6 Tests

Browsers Fail IPv6 Tests: Running Windows 10 Version 1903. Network Properties shows that the system has both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. Other, non-Windows devices on network (e.g., Xbox One X) successfully pass tests like https://test-ipv6.com. Cannot get Chrome to pass the test at all ("No IPv6...