Windows 10: SN Says Copilot replacing Start button

Discus and support SN Says Copilot replacing Start button in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had a good laugh at the Copilot vs Start button comment. For many years started sometime during Win7 I have not used the Start icon for anything more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Drew1903, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Drew1903 Win User

SN Says Copilot replacing Start button

I had a good laugh at the Copilot vs Start button comment. For many years started sometime during Win7 I have not used the Start icon for anything more than its Rt Clk/Win+X menu. Apps are accessed via a FE window that lives on the taskbar or via other ways/locations.Cheers,Drew

:)

Drew1903, Oct 26, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft 365 Copilot is coming to OneNote

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...t/ba-p/3788442

Brink, Oct 26, 2023
  3. Lumia 620 and Copilot

Hi, I have tried 3 times to install Copilot on my Lumia 620 but each time the software fails to get a GPS signal. All other applications (like all the Here+ apps and Google Maps etc) get a signal without a problem.

Copilot supports say (and I quote) "There is no physical way copilot can affect your device. You might need to see the nearest vendor to check up the GPS. "

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any suggestions welcome, I have been using Copilot for 8 years on an iPaq 6900 but would like to move to the Lumia.

Regards

Barry

Baz2126---01, Oct 26, 2023
  4. SN Says Copilot replacing Start button

Start Button

Hi David,

For us to isolate your concern with Start button, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "Start button", are you referring to the physical power button or the Start menu on your desktop?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you getting an error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
    • What happens when you press the Start button?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 26, 2023
Thema:

SN Says Copilot replacing Start button

1. SN Says Copilot replacing Start button - Similar Threads - Says Copilot replacing

2. Copilot button just opens Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot button just opens Edge: When I make any modification to the Environment Variables it breaks my Copilot – Copilot button will just open Edge.Firstly it happened to me when I was cleaning Path files from pyenv and Python, when I reinstalled Python back, the behaviour was still same. I reverted changes...
  3. Copilot button just opens Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot button just opens Edge: When I make any modification to the Environment Variables it breaks my Copilot – Copilot button will just open Edge.Firstly it happened to me when I was cleaning Path files from pyenv and Python, when I reinstalled Python back, the behaviour was still same. I reverted changes...
  4. Why isn’t copilot button working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn’t copilot button working: I am using Dev build 23601 and I have the copilot feature. However, clicking the copilot icon on the taskbar does not open copilot. The system thinks that copilot is opened by coloring the icon background white but the copilot pane that should appear on the right side of the...
  5. Why isn’t copilot button working

Why isn’t copilot button working: I am using Dev build 23601 and I have the copilot feature. However, clicking the copilot icon on the taskbar does not open copilot. The system thinks that copilot is opened by coloring the icon background white but the copilot pane that should appear on the right side of the...
  6. Cannot find the chat and copilot button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find the chat and copilot button: Hello,I am unable to find the chat icon and the copilot icon here in my taskbar settings, Can anyone tell me how to activate them?In my settings>Personilization>Taskbar, I can find only Taskview and widgets. I have installed all the recent updates and still have not got...
  7. SN Says Copilot replacing Start button

SN Says Copilot replacing Start button: I had a good laugh at the Copilot vs Start button comment. For many years started sometime during Win7 I have not used the Start icon for anything more than its Rt Clk/Win+X menu. Apps are accessed via a FE window that lives on the taskbar or via other...
  8. Code from SN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code from SN: Hi Everybody!We have a giant problem, our customer bought a lot of MS licence in DOEM version and it seems somebody stole it, before activating.Is this possible to MS send us code from the code serial number, or deactivate these codes and send me the new one.It is an...
  9. Code from SN

Code from SN: Hi Everybody!We have a giant problem, our customer bought a lot of MS licence in DOEM version and it seems somebody stole it, before activating.Is this possible to MS send us code from the code serial number, or deactivate these codes and send me the new one.It is an...
  10. Replacing start button in Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Replacing start button in Windows 10!: Can I replace the start button in Windows 10 for free without using Classic Shell? Thanks in advance. Matthew. 72470