Windows 10: SN500 SSD - Dashboard software shows different interface speed

Discus and support SN500 SSD - Dashboard software shows different interface speed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear all,I purchased a brand new SN500 500GB SSD for my Lenovo V310-15isk laptop which supports M.2 SSD with PCIe 3.0 x2. Then I installed onto the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alexous, Jun 4, 2019.

1. alexous Win User

SN500 SSD - Dashboard software shows different interface speed

Dear all,I purchased a brand new SN500 500GB SSD for my Lenovo V310-15isk laptop which supports M.2 SSD with PCIe 3.0 x2. Then I installed onto the SN500 the new Windows 10 1903 Pro x64 with a clean install (UEFI USB drive used, format NTFS via Rufus). However, I notice that WD Dashboard software, in the Interface Speed section, the following are indicated:

SSD Capability: PCIe 3.0 x2
    Connection PCIe 3.0 x1

Can someone give me an answer on what is going on? The laptop drivers are okay, nothing missing, latest updates.

:)

alexous, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Western Digital SSD Dashboard Install issues

Heard back from Western Digital, but there steps still failed, waiting on call back now from Level 2 support, but have a feeling isn't gonna help any. From there forum area looks like not only user having issues with the dashboard program.

AMDMan2016, Jun 4, 2019
  4. SN500 SSD - Dashboard software shows different interface speed

WordPress Dashboard Glitching

There is no error message. The Sidebar options in the Dashboard are just glitching. And it started when I did the whole change

Yan Carlos Cruz, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

SN500 SSD - Dashboard software shows different interface speed

1. SN500 SSD - Dashboard software shows different interface speed - Similar Threads - SN500 SSD Dashboard

2. software differences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    software differences: Admitedly, I'm cheap. But, I go to a couple of software giveaway sites to see what there is to offer. Although I'm cheap, I have been convinced to purchase a few of these freebies. But, what I find confusing is that it appears some companies provide two different versions...
  3. 2 different interfaces in arp -a

2 different interfaces in arp -a: Hi,I've recently had an unknown device connected on my network which disappeared as soon as it was detected and was looking into arp -a to try to gain some insight on the connections to my network.When I open arp -a I get 2 interfaces. One that shows the MAC-addresses and...
  4. 2 different interfaces in arp -a

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 different interfaces in arp -a: Hi,I've recently had an unknown device connected on my network which disappeared as soon as it was detected and was looking into arp -a to try to gain some insight on the connections to my network.When I open arp -a I get 2 interfaces. One that shows the MAC-addresses and...
  5. 2 different interfaces in ARP -a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 different interfaces in ARP -a: Hi,I've recently had an unknown device connected on my network which disappeared as soon as it was detectected and was looking into arp -a to try to gain some insight on the connections to my network.When I open arp -a I get 2 interfaces. One that shows the MAC-addresses and...
  6. Get-NetIpInterface VS "netsh interface ipv4 show interfaces"... different results on same...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get-NetIpInterface VS "netsh interface ipv4 show interfaces"... different results on same...: Hi, We're performing an Always On VPN project, and have an issue with DNS resolution. In general we want the AOVPN interface to have a lower metric then the wired NIC. THe DNS gets chosen, based on the interface with the lowest metric. We're using a script from Richard...
  7. issues with dark interface softwares

issues with dark interface softwares: whenever i use a software having dark interface ,white lines appear over a portion of the interface. softwares - adobe premere pro , whatsapp desktop & many more with dark interface i have done re-installing everything but those lines appear again. what should i do? REFER TO...
  8. Different Windows Interface ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different Windows Interface ?: Hi! So whenever I sign in to my account connected to my laptop, a different Windows "interface" is showing me. My desktop becomes like this when all of my data in web browsers are nowhere to be found. I tried to see if there is a problem in my Microsoft account but I find...
  9. WD ssd's dashboard security

WD ssd's dashboard security: Came across this little nugget of info, thought I would share for anyone with Western Digital drives who use the dashboard's. Hopefully there will be updates soon. Trivial Bugs in Western Digital SSD Utility Puts Owners at Risk 137722
  10. WD ssd's dashboard security

in Windows 10 Support
    WD ssd's dashboard security: Came across this little nugget of info, thought I would share for anyone with Western Digital drives who use the dashboard's. Hopefully there will be updates soon. Trivial Bugs in Western Digital SSD Utility Puts Owners at Risk 137722