Windows 10: Snagit 13 does not launch at startup

Discus and support Snagit 13 does not launch at startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just installed Snagit 13 on a few new Win10 PCs and I can't get it to launch at startup. I have followed the below suggestions but it still will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JetCarp97929486, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Snagit 13 does not launch at startup

Just installed Snagit 13 on a few new Win10 PCs and I can't get it to launch at startup. I have followed the below suggestions but it still will not launch. All users are administrators.

https://support.techsmith.com/hc/en-us/articles/203731858-Snagit-Windows-Snagit-will-not-start-up-on-Windows-start

Need a little help... thanks

Kyle

:)

JetCarp97929486, Jan 14, 2019
  2. JacobsDG Win User

Snagit 13 Editor Doesn't Start

Snagit 13 Editor will not start up. It appears to be a memory issue as when I restart Windows I get a error but it flashes to quickly to make out in detail. This just came up with build 14915. If you do a capture it doesn't then open the editor. You
    also can't just open the editor.

JacobsDG, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Where is SnagIT in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; I like to know, do you able to view SnagIT program on your Program and features window?

I would suggest you to check for SnagIT application on Programs and features and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and Features.

2) Check for SnagIT program.

If it is not available, it might be removed. Download SnagIT from its website and install it.

Refer to the below link:

TechSmith Snagit | Screen capture and screen recorder

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Snagit 13 does not launch at startup

Snagit 13 Editor Doesn't Start

Hi Jacobs,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if Snagit program is corrupt.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Snagit program.

1. Right-click on the program setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7, 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this
    is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Snagit 13 does not launch at startup

1. Snagit 13 does not launch at startup - Similar Threads - Snagit does launch

2. Snagit printer doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snagit printer doesn't work: Hello,I'm trying to help someone whose Snagit printer stopped working. I haven't been able to find much on this so I'm hoping someone here can help. It's a Windows 11 laptop in a corporate environment and the Snagit printer was working until the workstation was updated from...
  3. Snagit printer doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snagit printer doesn't work: Hello,I'm trying to help someone whose Snagit printer stopped working. I haven't been able to find much on this so I'm hoping someone here can help. It's a Windows 11 laptop in a corporate environment and the Snagit printer was working until the workstation was updated from...
  4. Snagit school project issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snagit school project issue: Hello, I need help downloading the Snagit app for a school project. My real name is not Miko, and I do not feel comfortable disclosing my age. Can you help me please?...
  5. Snagit school project issue

Snagit school project issue: Hello, I need help downloading the Snagit app for a school project. My real name is not Miko, and I do not feel comfortable disclosing my age. Can you help me please?...
  6. Explorer not launching on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer not launching on startup: So recently I was having issues with my computer, and I kept seeing people say to delete the autorun key in regedit under Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor, and now Windows Explorer won't launch on startup. I know it isn't any type of virus...
  7. Snipping Tool and Snagit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping Tool and Snagit: after copping from snipping tool, Snagit opens and create the copy from snipping tool. how do i stop that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-and-snagit/cee444ed-5072-4202-a108-47bc79fec227
  8. launching startup programs

launching startup programs: Dear all, I have a question about launching startup programs. My system is configured to run a GUI program immediately after user logon. Instead of placing it in the user's "Startup" directory, the program is invoked via a string value in the registry key...
  9. launching startup programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    launching startup programs: Dear all, I have a question about launching startup programs. My system is configured to run a GUI program immediately after user logon. Instead of placing it in the user's "Startup" directory, the program is invoked via a string value in the registry key...
  10. Launching program at startup as administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    Launching program at startup as administrator: My user ID has administrator privilege but is there a way for my useID to launch Logitech Media Server at startup with administrator privileges? 119496

Users found this page by searching for:

1. snagit crash start up

2. issue with snagit not launching