Windows 10: Snakes & ladders.

Discus and support Snakes & ladders. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A most annoying thing that I am getting at the moment happens when I scroll up/down a web page it suddenly disappears only to reappear as a thumbnail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by caprice, Jul 4, 2020.

1. caprice Win User

Snakes & ladders.

A most annoying thing that I am getting at the moment happens when I scroll up/down a web page it suddenly disappears only to reappear as a thumbnail in the top left of screen I then have to click the thumbnail which then develops into a battle which I loose because I just have not got the patience to play this unwanted game.

:)

caprice, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Soye---01 Win User

How to Download Snakes and Ladders

Hi dearies, i'm new here and plz i nid 2 download snakes and ladders

Moderator's Notes: This post was edited. A more appropriate subject was provided.

Soye---01, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Snakes game

Actuallly, if you go to Application Manager under Tools you can un-install Snakes (if it's listed).

Just select it and hit the C key.

For transferring the levels, someone may know. There is a file in the Phone Memory that contains that information but you need a different File Manger than the one included with the phone to access the SYS folder or APPS folder.

Cheers!

el_loco---01, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Snakes & ladders.

Snake 3 (Snake III 3D) on S60 Platform

Hello!

On both Phones, Nokia 6280 and Nokia 6500 slide, was an nice game preinstalled: "Snake 3D" (not "Snakes!).

This was unfortunately not the case on my Nokia E66: It was neither installed by default nor runable after I have manually downloaded it from the Internet - after starting the app, the phone displayed "Unhandled exception." and I had to close it.

How can I run this nice Game on my E66?

Thanks in regards

Marco

P.S.: Maybe the Problem had something to do with the E66s S60 OS - both other listed Phones were S40 Devices!

marcoebert---01, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Snakes & ladders.

1. Snakes & ladders. - Similar Threads - Snakes ladders

2. How to remove unwanted infinity shaped snake from Windows 10 Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove unwanted infinity shaped snake from Windows 10 Taskbar: I am wondering if there is a way to remove the infinity shaped snake that appeared in my task search bar. It displays the daily news and trending searches....
  3. How to remove unwanted infinity shaped snake from Windows 10 Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove unwanted infinity shaped snake from Windows 10 Taskbar: I am wondering if there is a way to remove the infinity shaped snake that appeared in my task search bar. It displays the daily news and trending searches....
  4. How to remove unwanted infinity shaped snake from Windows 10 Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bilgisayarımda alt tab yaparken snake isimli gözükmeyen bir pencere var

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bilgisayarımda alt tab yaparken snake isimli gözükmeyen bir pencere var: alt tab çekerken snake isimli bir pencere görüyorum bu bi virüsmü değilmi nasıl kaldırabilirim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/bilgisayar%C4%B1mda-alt-tab-yaparken-snake-isimli/30c2a7c2-1240-42c2-a644-b6c472c1a52b
  6. I had snake virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I had snake virus.: I had snake virus and i recover my pc and when i oogged into my microsoft account i get messege that on my google account is suspicyus works. Is it normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-had-snake-virus/472858cc-fd9e-4a8e-b4a4-ac715c1c6421
  7. How do I get rid of this snake-like cursor? [I found out how to customize my cursor and in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this snake-like cursor? [I found out how to customize my cursor and in...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JayveeZ71 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lq47ql/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_snakelike_cursor_i_found/
  8. Memory low problem --- are all RAM cleaners really 'snake oil'?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Memory low problem --- are all RAM cleaners really 'snake oil'?: For a couple of weeks I have been getting 'memory low -- close programs to avoid information loss' warnings. Sometimes I just carry on with no problem, but I also get the machine freezing or crashing. I have a couple of apps which 'seem' to clean / reduce memory usage but...