Windows 10: Snap o converge mouse pointer with word cursor

Discus and support Snap o converge mouse pointer with word cursor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, my question is if the mouse pointer can converge always with the word cursor. I need that because sometimes I want to apply a shortcut where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AzulCafe, Aug 6, 2020.

1. AzulCafe Win User

Snap o converge mouse pointer with word cursor

Hi, my question is if the mouse pointer can converge always with the word cursor.

I need that because sometimes I want to apply a shortcut where I have the cursor but surprise! the shortcut apply in other site, where de mouse pointer was focused.

Could anyone help me with this issue please?

Thanks

:)

AzulCafe, Aug 6, 2020

2. Mouse pointer and cursor will not sync on laptop

My mouse and cursor will not sync on my Dell laptop making the computer impossible to use efficiently! The touchpad works, but the pointer goes all over the place and does not sync with the cursor! Computer is running very slow, especially WORD!

Rebecca4cu, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Invisible Cursor

Hi Lindsay,

The changes that you noticed from the cursor can be found in Mouse Properties.

To check the settings, please follow these steps:

• Type "mouse"on the search box.
    • Select Mouse & touchpad settings on the result, then click
      Additional mouse options.
    • Click Pointer Options tab.
    • Uncheck the tick box under Snap To and
      Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key
      under Visibilty.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Snap o converge mouse pointer with word cursor - Similar Threads - Snap converge mouse

2. Mouse Cursor Snapping Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Cursor Snapping Issue: HiRecently I encountered a few issues related to the mouse cursor not snapping the corners of the object I was selecting. Below are some examples:1. In Excel, when you select a cell and move the cursor to the bottom right corner of the cell where the dot is, normally the...
  3. Mouse Cursor Snapping Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Cursor Snapping Issue: HiRecently I encountered a few issues related to the mouse cursor not snapping the corners of the object I was selecting. Below are some examples:1. In Excel, when you select a cell and move the cursor to the bottom right corner of the cell where the dot is, normally the...
  4. Mouse Cursor Snapping Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. mouse cursor jump and snap assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse cursor jump and snap assist: hii, i dont know if anyone would see this and help me out, but i am here to try after a long day trying to find a solution, and i just clean install windows and the problem persist.Problem:I have two monitors, same models same everything, today i dont know what i mess up that...
  6. mouse cursor jump and snap assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse cursor jump and snap assist: hii, i dont know if anyone would see this and help me out, but i am here to try after a long day trying to find a solution, and i just clean install windows and the problem persist.Problem:I have two monitors, same models same everything, today i dont know what i mess up that...
  7. mouse cursor jump and snap assist

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Revert to plain mouse pointer and cursor

Revert to plain mouse pointer and cursor: I changed the mouse pointer and cursor size and color and I hate it. I want my regular mouse pointer and cursor back. Particularly, I don't want that stupid little hand to appear when I hover over a link. How do I revert it back to the regular mouse pointer?...
  9. Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor

Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor: Hi How to get mouse pointer or pen cursor appear in my screenshots and video recordings on my Surface Pro 4, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-and-pen-cursor/722f4637-5bbf-47f5-bf45-332ae69ecdfd
  10. Mouse pointer and cursor will not sync on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse pointer and cursor will not sync on laptop: My mouse and cursor will not sync on my Dell laptop making the computer impossible to use efficiently! The touchpad works, but the pointer goes all over the place and does not sync with the cursor! Computer is running very slow, especially WORD!...