Windows 10: Snap Window Not Working for specific user

Discus and support Snap Window Not Working for specific user in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good day to you. My snap window not working. Anyone can help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CHUN MENG, May 18, 2021.

1. CHUN MENG Win User

Snap Window Not Working for specific user

Good day to you. My snap window not working. Anyone can help?

:)

CHUN MENG, May 18, 2021

2. Windows 10 Snapping malfunctioning for one specific window

Hello Yeo,

To better assist you with your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • It would be best if you can send us a screenshot of the said issue.

Meanwhile, since you've mentioned that the issue only happens to Steam. You may also consider contacting them to check if this happens to be a bug in their program. Also, here's an
    article about using Snap feature on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 18, 2021
  3. Windows 10 snap does not work with mouse

I created a new account and the snap feature still did not work with the mouse. It does work with the windows and arrow keys.

Jim

jklangen99, May 18, 2021
  4. Snap Window Not Working for specific user

Windows 10 Snap not working

Thanks Netmouser13! Going through your steps helped snap Snap back into working Snap Window Not Working for specific user :)

ClintHanna, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Snap Window Not Working for specific user

1. Snap Window Not Working for specific user - Similar Threads - Snap Window Working

2. Snapping windows doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snapping windows doesn't work properly: I'm trying the snapping feature in multi-tasking. When I drag a window to the edge of the screen, it should fill exactly half of the screen, but sometimes it is a little bit larger than expected. Here "sometimes" means it doesn't happen every time. It happens on many...
  3. Snap windows not working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snap windows not working correctly: When I use a full screen application that can have multiple tabs, moving one of the tabs to the side of the screen to "snap to edge" will instead turn the tab full screen. However, this does not happen if the main window I was originally using was not in full screen. I have...
  4. Snap windows not working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snap windows not working correctly: When I use a full screen application that can have multiple tabs, moving one of the tabs to the side of the screen to "snap to edge" will instead turn the tab full screen. However, this does not happen if the main window I was originally using was not in full screen. I have...
  5. Snap Window Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snap Window Not Working: Good day to you. My snap window not working. Anyone can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snap-window-not-working/1a494457-57d4-4ce4-8c2f-9689a3d0fc24
  6. User defined "Snap areas"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User defined "Snap areas": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tm07x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfiy7b/user_defined_snap_areas/
  7. Snap application windows to specific places.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snap application windows to specific places.: I have a laptop at work with two external monitors. I like to have apps set in specific places on certain screens. But when I undock my laptop to go to meetings or such, when I get back all apps are on the main screen of my 3 screen setup and I have to reconfigure them all...
  8. Help disabling specific part of window snapping (drag resizing)

in Windows 10 Support
    Help disabling specific part of window snapping (drag resizing): I cannot figure out how to turn off a part of window snapping. The only part of snapping I need is holding down the windows key and using the arrow keys. What drives me nuts is when I'm resizing a window by dragging the edge but I get too close to an edge and windows decides...
  9. Windows 10 Snapping malfunctioning for one specific window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Snapping malfunctioning for one specific window: I've run into an issue where one of my windows, specifically Steam, isn't snapping properly on my second screen to the left; snapping anywhere on the first screen is fine. This all started after I launched Warcraft 3 causing Windows to resize the desktop's resolution to...
  10. Setting "Everyone" in File Sharing to Work with Specific Users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting "Everyone" in File Sharing to Work with Specific Users: Hi All, I have been attempting to understand file sharing where you specify permissions for specific users, but I get conflicting advice from the Win 10 forums and very recent 2016 and 2017 articles. I searched your forums and tutorials and have not found an answer either....