Windows 10: SNAP windows using Windows key BUT NOT auto-size

Discus and support SNAP windows using Windows key BUT NOT auto-size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi folks, I really like being able to click on a window and WIN-arrow it to right, top, left or bottom of the screen, but I want to TURN OFF the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by notonyourtintype, Oct 8, 2018.

1. SNAP windows using Windows key BUT NOT auto-size

Hi folks,

I really like being able to click on a window and WIN-arrow it to right, top, left or bottom of the screen, but I want to TURN OFF the auto-enlarge to maximum size when I drag a window near to the edge of the display space. This auto-resize almost always blows the window up to full screen, which is not what I need.

I cannot seem to find a way to separate these two features. Any ideas?

Thanks!

:)

notonyourtintype, Oct 8, 2018
  2. sammy Win User

Do we have any software to split windows like this on auto

Hi Guys,

Do we have any software to split windows like this on auto where

A. We don't have to manually adjust window with mouse by dragging the borders
    B. We don't have to do Horizontal scroll

SNAP windows using Windows key BUT NOT auto-size spilt-window-jpg.jpg

Thanks!

Does not work Windows key +arrows, I am on Windows 7

Edit:-

I can not hold Windows key + arrow key and sna, the buttons
    (
    Windows key + arrow key)are two far from each other to press.

sammy, Oct 8, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Frick Win User

SNAP windows using Windows key BUT NOT auto-size

Do we have any software to split windows like this on auto

Windows key + arrows. Left to snap it to left and so on. Or you can drag the window and snap it to whatever side of the screen you want

Frick, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

SNAP windows using Windows key BUT NOT auto-size

1. SNAP windows using Windows key BUT NOT auto-size - Similar Threads - SNAP using key

2. snap using shortcut key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snap using shortcut key: by using shortcut key my snap not working partial pop up but not save but if open app then working . i update few mothth ago as update coming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snap-using-shortcut-key/d86a4edb-a033-46dc-b131-6ed8dff84873
  3. snap using shortcut key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    snap using shortcut key: by using shortcut key my snap not working partial pop up but not save but if open app then working . i update few mothth ago as update coming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snap-using-shortcut-key/d86a4edb-a033-46dc-b131-6ed8dff84873
  4. full sized cmd & powershell windows not working with snap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    full sized cmd & powershell windows not working with snap: Hello! If I use the snap function with full sized cmd or powershell window, the window will break, and I can't "scroll" in it's content. In most cases If I reset the cmd window size back, the content will bring back. Sometimes it breaks down completely. What I tried: -...
  5. Window changes to full size when I snap a window into half

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window changes to full size when I snap a window into half: When I drag a window down, then to the left, it resizes the tab into full size instead of half of the window. This happens when "Show where I can snap next" was disabled....
  6. Snapped windows change size after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Snapped windows change size after waking from sleep: I've researched and tried multiple things but nothing has worked so far. Switched from a Macbook to Windows 10 for work computer. BetterSnapTool is awesome on Mac. The built-in Snap function for Windows 10 is fine while working, but when the computer goes to sleep,...
  7. Windows Snap sizes windows incorrectly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Snap sizes windows incorrectly.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AttackOfTheThumbs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iku99o/windows_snap_sizes_windows_incorrectly/
  8. Windows 10 Auto Snap - Window occasionally snaps to a phantom desktop / desktop that...

Windows 10 Auto Snap - Window occasionally snaps to a phantom desktop / desktop that...: So I only just found the fix for this without closing and reopening the program, (I'll post it below), but now I'm curious, confused, and angry as to why it happens. So I'm on my laptop and I have a second screen plugged in via HDMI. I mostly see the problem with ZOOM, but...
  9. Auto Snap - jumps back

Auto Snap - jumps back: Often when I try to "snap" a window to one side of the monitor using the win+<> shortcut, it simply jumps back. I then have to repeat the operation, and it works. Has anyone had a similar issue? [Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]...
  10. auto re sizing of windows boxes

in Windows 10 Support
    auto re sizing of windows boxes: ok so when I click on the top of a window to drag it to where I want it a ghost box appears. then when I let go of mouse button it resizes and moves the box that I have positioned to some where else. I have turned off the snap function yet this auto resizing is really...