Windows 10: Snapchat’s new camera app is now available for Windows 10 PCs

Discus and support Snapchat’s new camera app is now available for Windows 10 PCs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Snapchat is one of the apps that are missing from the Microsoft Store. Although everyone hoped to see an official Snapchat app for Windows Phone, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 26, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Snapchat’s new camera app is now available for Windows 10 PCs

Snapchat is one of the apps that are missing from the Microsoft Store. Although everyone hoped to see an official Snapchat app for Windows Phone, it never happened.

Snapchat today released its first app for Windows 10 but it’s not something that users were hoping to see. Snapchat is bringing a Snap Camera app to Windows 10 and MacOS but it’s not at all similar to the actual Snapchat app available for iOS and Android counterpart.

Snapchat’s Snap Camera app is a totally different platform as it is supposed to be used with a variety of apps like Skype. The app will integrate custom lenses with other video conferencing messaging apps like Skype and Twitch.

“Today, we are excited to introduce Snap Camera, a free application designed for desktop that invites anyone to experience the fun of Lenses while using their computer,” the company said.

Minimum requirements to run Snap Camera on Windows 10

• Intel Core i3 processor with up to 2.5 GHz or an AMD Phenom II clocked at 2.6Ghz.
    • 4GB of RAM.
    • The device should have a screen resolution of 1,280 x 768 or higher.

You don’t need to create a Snapchat account to use the app as it does not sync with the Snapchat platform.

Considering the fact that Snapchat has been struggling lately and the company lost millions of monthly active users in the last quarter, it certainly makes sense to bring the app to a widely-used platform like Windows 10.

The app is not available in Microsoft Store but you can download it on your PC from the company’s official website here.

The post Snapchat’s new camera app is now available for Windows 10 PCs appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2018
  3. LCRT Win User
    snapchat app

"windows" doesn't launch anything.

the windows store, like any other store, has apps made by other companies. snapchat app is made by... snapchat, who refuse to make a windows store version of their app.

go speak to snapchat.

4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Snapchat’s new camera app is now available for Windows 10 PCs - Similar Threads - Snapchat’s camera app

2. The new Windows 365 App is now available

in Windows 10 News
    The new Windows 365 App is now available: When Microsoft launched the March 2023 Preview update for Windows 11 yesterday, it included the second feature drop for the operating system in the update. [ATTACH] Source: Microsoft Closer inspection of the included features reveals that Microsoft updated several apps and...
  3. New Messenger app available on one of three PCs only?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Messenger app available on one of three PCs only?: I have three PC devices, all use the same Microsoft account, the exactly same Windows version (all 64-bit), the same language. Today I received Messenger app update (BTW it is terribly slow crap compared to the old one) one one of these devices only. I tried to unistall and...
  4. Firefox Beta for Windows 10 Always Connected PCs Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Beta for Windows 10 Always Connected PCs Now Available: Whether it’s checking the weather forecast or movie times, you can always count on the web to give you the information you’re seeking. Your choice of operating system and computer shouldn’t change your online experience. As part of Mozilla’s mission, we built Firefox as a...
  5. New features now available for Your Phone app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New features now available for Your Phone app in Windows 10: New features rolling out for the Your Phone app in Windows 10: #WindowsInsiders we have added an Emoji button so it is easier to add emoji into your texts in the #YourPhone app . This is in addition to the shortcut (Windows+.) but we heard some of you didn't know about it....
  6. New Snapchat app version 10.54.1.1 available for Android - April 8

in Windows 10 News
    New Snapchat app version 10.54.1.1 available for Android - April 8: Snapchat is the most fun way to share the moment with friends and family. Snapchat opens right to the camera, so you can send a Snap in seconds! Just take a photo or video, add a caption, and send it to your best friends and family. Express yourself with Filters, Lenses,...
  7. New Office app for Windows 10 Now Available to Everyone

in Windows 10 News
    New Office app for Windows 10 Now Available to Everyone: Starting today, Windows 10 users have a great new way to get started with Office and jump into their work quickly – a new app simply called, Office. [ATTACH] The Office app provides users with a simple experience that helps them get to what they need quickly – whether...
  8. Dell’s Mobile Connect app is now available for all Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Dell’s Mobile Connect app is now available for all Windows 10 PCs: Dell Mobile Connect app was announced a little while ago and you can finally download it on your non-Dell Windows 10 PCs. Dell Mobile Connect is an alternative to Microsoft’s very own Your Phone app and you can use it to sync the data across your PC and smartphones. Dell...
  9. SwiftKey Keyboard now available for Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    SwiftKey Keyboard now available for Windows 10 PCs: Microsoft yesterday released the Windows 10 October 2018 Update to all Windows 10 users. The latest update comes with features like Your Phone app, a brand new Skype application. The company with the latest version of Windows 10 has finally introduced the SwiftKey Keyboard...
  10. Vine now available for Windows 10 PCs and Tablets

in Windows 10 News
    Vine now available for Windows 10 PCs and Tablets: Vine now available for Windows 10 PCs and Tablets Beginning today you can download Vine from the Windows Store and watch entertaining moments, stories and personalities on your Windows 10 PCs and Tablets. The app offers many of the experiences you know and love on...