Windows 10: Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update.

Discus and support Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all. I've tried the May update multiple times in the past, only to revert because of this one seemingly minor, but annoying enough to cause me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by venomblade, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update.

Hey all. I've tried the May update multiple times in the past, only to revert because of this one seemingly minor, but annoying enough to cause me to change back issue. I just updated again, and the issue is still there even after other issues like Color Profiles have been fixed. Just wondering if anyone knows a fix so I don't have to revert back again. The issue is shown here. If you zoom in, you can see my background bleeding through. This seems to be an issue only with certain applications. I've noticed the issue with Chrome and VLC, but opening windows settings on the left side, and snapping task manager on the right for example,doesn't exhibit the issue, shown here. Anybody have any knowledge about how to fix this?

edit: reverted back to 1803, all is fine here, so it is purely an updated Windows issue.

:)

venomblade, Jun 27, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Evolon80 Win User

Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update.

Shared edge with windows snapping

Thank you!

It does seem to work with other apps as you mentioned. But I 've encountered some oddities/bugs?
    1. Firefox snapping doesn,t seem to work properly when my taskbar is docked to the right side of my screen opposed to the default bottom. The bottom of the window doesn't touch the bottom of the screen when snapping resulting in not showing the shared edge. Wich brings me to my next problem Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update. :)
    2. When the you snap to a corner so that it the window takes for example 1/4 of a screen, the snapped window will not show the shared edge with windows that are snapped to top and bottom

Evolon80, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update.

1. Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update. - Similar Threads - Snapping doesn't properly

2. Pc doesn't boot properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc doesn't boot properly.: Hello, sometimes when i boot my pc it doesn't show any signs of life except the fans and i have to press the reset button 2 times for it to give me an error saying "The system has failed to boot several times. Press F2 or Del to enter SETUP to reconfigure your system." after...
  3. Snap Assist issues in May 2019 build 18362

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snap Assist issues in May 2019 build 18362: Hi, Since I've upgraded some Windows 10 computers to May 2019 (1903) build 18362, Snap Assist is no longer functioning. I cannot drag with my mouse to have multiple windows displayed. I've noticed that some Windows 10 computers on my network that have not been upgraded...
  4. Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd: I got a new SSD drive and migrated the system on it, it boots just fine, but I'm having a problem with hibernating the laptop. It after reopening the laptop, it doesn't reopen the application that was opened before the hibernation. Also, I tried to delete the system...
  5. Multi-tasking Snap not resizing windows to fill the screen.

Multi-tasking Snap not resizing windows to fill the screen.: Hi, this is a problem that I have been having for months now, and I have tried various different fixes and nothing has helped. I am using Windows 10 on a single display (laptop). When I use the snap feature to have multiple windows split on screen, they do not fully resize...
  6. Taskbar doesn't work properly

Taskbar doesn't work properly: Hello there. My taskbar doesn't work properly. I can only open the applications loaded in my quick access to the taskbar. Otherwise, I can't open the right side icons, such as the date, and I can't open Start or interact with Cortana. When I click on start, it just doesn't...
  7. Display does not fill the screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display does not fill the screen: Just taken delivery of a Dell U2717D lovely display except for this: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 graphics acrd set to 2560 x 1440. If I now display a photo of 2560 x 1440 pixels I would have expected the screen to be full, but no. I have a black border over an inch in depth on...
  8. Display won't fill screen

Display won't fill screen: Someone played with my Surface Pro and now there is a black border around the scree. The display image doesn't fill the screen as it did before. There is about a 1" black border around the display. I can't find a "full screen" setting. Any help?...
  9. After the big Update Kobo Ereader doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After the big Update Kobo Ereader doesn't work properly: Yes after the big update, my Kobo E-reader can't synchronize anymore with Kobo Desktop, and the OS asking of format the hd Kobo, I already have contact Kobo and still wait for some responses , but if someone have have a idea how fix a problem thanks 58821
  10. Home screen doesn't update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Home screen doesn't update?: Hi When you open File Manager, it opens to the Home Screen. It saves a list of recently opened files and folders. I noticed that it continues to show folders that are no longer there. I moved one and deleted 2 others but even after rebooting it shows the folders in...