Windows 10: Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update.

Discus and support Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all. I've tried the May update multiple times in the past, only to revert because of this one seemingly minor, but annoying enough to cause me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by venomblade, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update.

Hey all. I've tried the May update multiple times in the past, only to revert because of this one seemingly minor, but annoying enough to cause me to change back issue. I just updated again, and the issue is still there even after other issues like Color Profiles have been fixed. Just wondering if anyone knows a fix so I don't have to revert back again. The issue is shown here. If you zoom in, you can see my background bleeding through. This seems to be an issue only with certain applications. I've noticed the issue with Chrome and VLC, but opening windows settings on the left side, and snapping task manager on the right for example,doesn't exhibit the issue, shown here. Anybody have any knowledge about how to fix this?

edit: reverted back to 1803, all is fine here, so it is purely an updated Windows issue.

:)

venomblade, Jun 27, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Evolon80 Win User

Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update.

Shared edge with windows snapping

Thank you!

It does seem to work with other apps as you mentioned. But I 've encountered some oddities/bugs?
    1. Firefox snapping doesn,t seem to work properly when my taskbar is docked to the right side of my screen opposed to the default bottom. The bottom of the window doesn't touch the bottom of the screen when snapping resulting in not showing the shared edge. Wich brings me to my next problem Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update. :)
    2. When the you snap to a corner so that it the window takes for example 1/4 of a screen, the snapped window will not show the shared edge with windows that are snapped to top and bottom

Evolon80, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update.

1. Snapping doesn't properly fill screen after May update. - Similar Threads - Snapping doesn't properly

2. Resolution doesn't always fill the game screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolution doesn't always fill the game screen: Hi, I've had this issue with some games. It doesn't happen in all games, but it's noticeable in some. Screenshot from game below Issue: When I open a game like Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Steam, the game runs fine in terms of resolution, but in a specific part where there's a...
  3. Snapping windows doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snapping windows doesn't work properly: I'm trying the snapping feature in multi-tasking. When I drag a window to the edge of the screen, it should fill exactly half of the screen, but sometimes it is a little bit larger than expected. Here "sometimes" means it doesn't happen every time. It happens on many...
  4. Snapping windows doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snapping windows doesn't work properly: I'm trying the snapping feature in multi-tasking. When I drag a window to the edge of the screen, it should fill exactly half of the screen, but sometimes it is a little bit larger than expected. Here "sometimes" means it doesn't happen every time. It happens on many...
  5. Snapping windows doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Chrome not snapping properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome not snapping properly: So I'm pretty sure this is a snapping issue, and not a Chrome issue (though I have no real reason to think that, but I digress.). Anyways, When I snap Chrome to the side, it does not allow me to adjust it to allow for a second window to fit properly. It only allows a 2''...
  7. Snap assist doesn't work properly if the windows are maximized.

Snap assist doesn't work properly if the windows are maximized.: I've noticed this defect in 1903+, including the current 2004 build 19037. Easy way to reproduce this bug with snap assist/aero snap is to use maximized windows explorer windows. Open two explorer windows and maximize them. Press win key+arrow to snap the first window. Snap...
  8. 2nd Snapped Window Doesn't Fill Entire Half

2nd Snapped Window Doesn't Fill Entire Half: [ATTACH] So there has been this snapped windows behavior that has been driving me crazy. When I snap one window to half of the screen, it works fine. However, when Windows 10 shows me what I can snap next to it and I select something, it will sometimes not fill the entire...
  9. This app may not work properly after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This app may not work properly after windows 10 update: HI, I have just updated Windows 10 and have an error message. [ATTACH] I am not sure what app it refers to? Regards, Jonathan Evaluation copy. Build 18999.vb_release. 191004-1432...
  10. Multi-tasking Snap not resizing windows to fill the screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-tasking Snap not resizing windows to fill the screen.: Hi, this is a problem that I have been having for months now, and I have tried various different fixes and nothing has helped. I am using Windows 10 on a single display (laptop). When I use the snap feature to have multiple windows split on screen, they do not fully resize...