Windows 10: SNDBOX: AI-Powered Online Automated Malware Analysis Platform

Discus and support SNDBOX: AI-Powered Online Automated Malware Analysis Platform in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; "Looking for an automated malware analysis software? Something like a 1-click solution that doesn't require any installation or configuration…a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hello10, Dec 6, 2018.

1. hello10 Win User

SNDBOX: AI-Powered Online Automated Malware Analysis Platform

"Looking for an automated malware analysis software? Something like a 1-click solution that doesn't require any installation or configuration…a platform that can scale up your research time… technology that can provide data-driven explanations… well, your search is over!"
    Source: SNDBOX: AI-Powered Online Automated Malware Analysis Platform

:)

hello10, Dec 6, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Smarter malware... Less technical coding

How about malware that will peek at what might be monitoring for it, then hide or wait a few minutes run a portion of itself.
    Wait, now run another portion. Oh, wait, and run some more.
    Bam your infected!

Or, how about some malware that hides in your mouse routines, then waits for you to click a button or move the mouse, so it can run hidden in the mouse message routines.

Even better, how 'bout the malware that will recognize it is running in a VM or being searched for and stops itself from running; hide and waits until the the way is clear.

And, unless your A/V or whatever method you use is aware of this type of threat... you are infected.

Now a days, it doesn't take a technical genius to make it happen.

It is all explained in this article by the Symantec Security Response team, here -->Malware Authors Using New Techniques to Evade Automated Threat Analysis Systems
    And, a couple of quotes from the page:
    Keep your guard up and compute safely.*Smile SNDBOX: AI-Powered Online Automated Malware Analysis Platform :)

95Viper, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    AI Platform for Windows Developers

Source: AI Platform for Windows Developers - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Cliff S Win User

Super Secretive Malware Wipes Hard Drive to Prevent Analysis

Read more.
    Source: Ars Technica.

Cliff S, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. SNDBOX: AI-Powered Online Automated Malware Analysis Platform - Similar Threads - SNDBOX Powered Online

2. Power Automate joins Copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Automate joins Copilot: Currently only available in Windows 11 Insider Build 26058... MS is bringing a PowerAutomate plug-in to Copilot. This is part of expanding AI in Copilot & the OS. Must have the latest Update for PowerAutomate from MS Store, 1st. Then, it will be listed in the Copilot...
  3. Power Automate joins Copilot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Automate joins Copilot: Currently only available in Windows 11 Insider Build 26058... MS is bringing a PowerAutomate plug-in to Copilot. This is part of expanding AI in Copilot & the OS. Must have the latest Update for PowerAutomate from MS Store, 1st. Then, it will be listed in the Copilot...
  4. What is 'Power Automate Desktop'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is 'Power Automate Desktop': What is 'Power Automate Desktop' and how can I remove it from the Startup apps?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-power-automate-desktop/aa43b181-ad44-444c-b600-179e10c2cd92
  5. Malware analysis

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware analysis: I am looking for information to what extent this Malware would have affected my computer. I am currently paranoid that it has the potential to have spread to my router and other devices, but I don't understand everything being outlined on the analysis website other than there...
  6. File submit failed for malware analysis

File submit failed for malware analysis: Good afternoon.Recently, i've created a app that is being detected as malware in some PCs.I'm trying to upload it for analysis to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmission but the form failed during upload process.Whan can i do?Thanks.Regards....
  7. Submission for malware analysis

Submission for malware analysis: We are developing a desktop application and signing it with a Microsoft certificate. However, Microsoft Defender SmartScreen displays a message that the application may be malicious and prevents it from running. We sent the application to malware analysis and it successfully...
  8. Windows 11 - Power Automate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 11 - Power Automate: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gandalf196 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o1xz50/windows_11_power_automate/
  9. IRM issues with malware analysis submissions.

IRM issues with malware analysis submissions.: Hello Microsoft Team, I am having a issue with submitting a file for malware analysis to Microsoft Defender because it is being blocked by IRM "Information Rights Management" I can not move this file into a zip file or submit it for a closer look. How can I flag this...
  10. AI Platform for Windows Developers

in Windows 10 News
    AI Platform for Windows Developers: At Microsoft, we’re making huge investments in AI and Machine Learning across the company. AI capabilities in Office 365 help subscribers with productivity at work, intelligent features in the Photos app for Windows 10 make it easier for people to create videos and search...