Windows 10: SNDBOX: AI-Powered Online Automated Malware Analysis Platform

Discus and support SNDBOX: AI-Powered Online Automated Malware Analysis Platform in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; "Looking for an automated malware analysis software? Something like a 1-click solution that doesn't require any installation or configuration…a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hello10, Dec 6, 2018.

1. hello10 Win User

SNDBOX: AI-Powered Online Automated Malware Analysis Platform

"Looking for an automated malware analysis software? Something like a 1-click solution that doesn't require any installation or configuration…a platform that can scale up your research time… technology that can provide data-driven explanations… well, your search is over!"
    Source: SNDBOX: AI-Powered Online Automated Malware Analysis Platform

:)

hello10, Dec 6, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Smarter malware... Less technical coding

How about malware that will peek at what might be monitoring for it, then hide or wait a few minutes run a portion of itself.
    Wait, now run another portion. Oh, wait, and run some more.
    Bam your infected!

Or, how about some malware that hides in your mouse routines, then waits for you to click a button or move the mouse, so it can run hidden in the mouse message routines.

Even better, how 'bout the malware that will recognize it is running in a VM or being searched for and stops itself from running; hide and waits until the the way is clear.

And, unless your A/V or whatever method you use is aware of this type of threat... you are infected.

Now a days, it doesn't take a technical genius to make it happen.

It is all explained in this article by the Symantec Security Response team, here -->Malware Authors Using New Techniques to Evade Automated Threat Analysis Systems
    And, a couple of quotes from the page:
    Keep your guard up and compute safely.*Smile SNDBOX: AI-Powered Online Automated Malware Analysis Platform :)

95Viper, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    AI Platform for Windows Developers

Source: AI Platform for Windows Developers - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Cliff S Win User

Super Secretive Malware Wipes Hard Drive to Prevent Analysis

Read more.
    Source: Ars Technica.

Cliff S, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. SNDBOX: AI-Powered Online Automated Malware Analysis Platform - Similar Threads - SNDBOX Powered Online

2. Microsoft AI malware competition explores predictive tech security

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft AI malware competition explores predictive tech security: Predictive technologies are already effective at detecting and blocking malware at first sight. A new malware prediction competition on Kaggle will challenge the data science community to push these technologies even further—to stop malware before it is even seen. The...
  3. Crash analysis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash analysis: Could anyone help me with the following? My pc has been crashing a lot. Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com) Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See http://www.osronline.com for more information Windows 8 Kernel Version 17134...
  4. Super Secretive Malware Wipes Hard Drive to Prevent Analysis

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Super Secretive Malware Wipes Hard Drive to Prevent Analysis: Researchers have uncovered new malware that takes extraordinary measures to evade detection and analysis, including deleting all hard drive data and rendering a computer inoperable. Rombertik, as the malware has been dubbed by researchers from Cisco Systems' Talos Group,...
  5. Automate LOGIN

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Automate LOGIN: Is there a way to automate a LOGIN? I often need to login to a large number of pcs. I was wandering if there is a way to do it automatically by connecting an usb. Thanks 99320
  6. Platform Role Mobile - Power Issue?

in Windows 10 Support
    Platform Role Mobile - Power Issue?: Hi, I am having performance issues in all games that can be described as jittery choppiness in mouse movements and action delays in keyboard inputs. I am fairly certain it is power related in some way. My question is this - under system information my device is...
  7. MS Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform

in Windows 10 News
    MS Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform: Microsoft Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform Microsoft purchased LinkedIn last week in a surprise deal, but it appears that the company also took over another firm, this time for significantly less money (the exact terms of the deal are...
  8. AI Platform for Windows Developers

in Windows 10 News
    AI Platform for Windows Developers: At Microsoft, we’re making huge investments in AI and Machine Learning across the company. AI capabilities in Office 365 help subscribers with productivity at work, intelligent features in the Photos app for Windows 10 make it easier for people to create videos and search...
  9. MIT reveals AI platform which detects 85% of cyberattacks

in Windows 10 News
    MIT reveals AI platform which detects 85% of cyberattacks: Could the artificial intelligence platform revolutionize the cybersecurity industry? Today's cybersecurity professionals face daunting tasks: protecting enterprise networks from threats as best they can, damage limitation when data breaches occur, cyberforensics and...
  10. VulnScan - Automated Triage & Root Cause Analysis of Memory Corruption

in Windows 10 News
    VulnScan - Automated Triage & Root Cause Analysis of Memory Corruption: The Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC) receives reports about potential vulnerabilities in our products and it’s the job of our engineering team to assess the severity, impact, and root cause of these issues. In practice, a significant proportion of these reports turn...