Windows 10: Sneaky way to say...

Discus and support Sneaky way to say... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have an older system with W10 1909, that according to MS is not ready for 2004 yet: [img] Since I am not making any changes to this system, does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cr00zng, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Cr00zng Win User

Sneaky way to say...

I have an older system with W10 1909, that according to MS is not ready for 2004 yet:

Sneaky way to say... [​IMG]

Since I am not making any changes to this system, does that mean the 2004 will never get to it?

I guess, this message can be interpreted a number of different ways...*chuckle

:)

Cr00zng, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Cr00zng Win User

Sneaky way to say...

I have an older system with W10 1909, that according to MS is not ready for 2004 yet:

Sneaky way to say... [​IMG]

Since I am not making any changes to this system, does that mean the 2004 will never get to it?

I guess, this message can be interpreted a number of different ways...*chuckle

Cr00zng, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Apodida Win User
    N8 does not recognise my home landline number

Thanks for the suggestion, but none of the suggestions in the referenced article applied, or worked.

I wonder if there's some sneaky way of creating a contact directly from the "Missed Calls" list. That would surely match my home number? Maybe not.

Apodida, Jun 24, 2020
  4. CarlSD Win User

Sneaky way to say...

Sneaky way to say...

Oh, yes. This has been discussed a few times already on other forums.

What they really should be saying is: "Windows 10 2004 isn't quite ready for your device but we'll let you know when it is".

If your device is the "problem" then surely they would let you know what needs to done to make your device "ready"?

Typical MS "marketing speak".

CarlSD, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Sneaky way to say...

1. Sneaky way to say... - Similar Threads - Sneaky

2. Microsoft's sneaky KB5001716 Windows 10 update pushes Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's sneaky KB5001716 Windows 10 update pushes Windows 11: If you run Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system on your devices and wan to keep it that way, you may want to check whether the Windows 10 update KB5001716 is installed on the device. The reason for this is that it is designed to push newer versions of Windows, including...
  3. Can someone please help me remove this sneaky Malware? nslooksvc64

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone please help me remove this sneaky Malware? nslooksvc64: Have anyone encountered this exact same issue? IDK where it came from i just noticed that my PC kept on having random stutters, I already did a Quick Scan, Full Scan, Offline Scan in Windows Defender.Already Did installed Malwarebytes and to no avail, this threat kept on...
  4. Sneaky way to say...

in Windows 10 Support
    Sneaky way to say...: I have an older system with W10 1909, that according to MS is not ready for 2004 yet: [img] Since I am not making any changes to this system, does that mean the 2004 will never get to it? I guess, this message can be interpreted a number of different ways...*chuckle 159176
  5. I pulled a sneaky on Microsoft family features and now i regret it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I pulled a sneaky on Microsoft family features and now i regret it.: Microsoft Family Features kept on popping up in front of apps asking me to sign in to it. I didn't want to. to avoid it, I went to task manager, clicked on open file location, and changed the name of the .exe file called WpcUapApp.exe. I have since forgotten how to find the...
  6. Mystery Program downloaded sneaky piggyback!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mystery Program downloaded sneaky piggyback!: PLEASE? - Can anyone tell me what the program called "SS Option"from publisher Slow Gefovo is for???I think it sneakily downloaded itself by way of piggyback withWIN ZIP when my husband tried to watch a movie on the computer. This happened while he was waiting for me to get...
  7. SKY Users -- sneaky issue after SKY GO update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SKY Users -- sneaky issue after SKY GO update: Hi folks looks like some of these streaming services are getting a bit tougher -- they don't seem to like you attempting to save a show so you can watch it later After latest sky go update (and you can't avoid the update) -- it's actually easy to bypass but that's another...
  8. MSRT June 2017: Removing sneaky Xiazai

in Windows 10 News
    MSRT June 2017: Removing sneaky Xiazai: In the June release of the Microsoft Software Removal Tool (MSRT), we’re adding Xiazai, a widespread family of browser modifiers that we have blocked and removed from millions of computers since 2015. Xiazai is a software bundler that can sneak in additional changes....