Windows 10: SNI Support in MSTSC

Discus and support SNI Support in MSTSC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use internal a SNI-based solution for filtering and forwarding. At the moment it works great with one terminal server, but after adding a second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mrothyr, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Mrothyr Win User

SNI Support in MSTSC

I use internal a SNI-based solution for filtering and forwarding. At the moment it works great with one terminal server, but after adding a second terminal server the connections for it are forwarded also to the first server. After a few testing i look (with Message Analyzer) in the TLS Client Hello and show no SNI in it.

Question: Doesn't support the Remote Desktop Client the SNI TLS extension or is a option available to activate the SNI support? If no support available - is SNI support planned for future release?

:)

Mrothyr, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 3, 2019
  3. MSTSC Not working?

Helo everyone,I have some problems with mstsc.
    So I have 2 windows 10 pro PC,one with good specs and one with fair specs.
    Both of them are in same LAN.
    I tried to use one of them as a server for Minecraft (a famous game)
    I just can't connect to it,I have disabled firewall,added user to the list,connectec to internet.
    I tried to connect to my second PC's IP but it still failed,neither connecting with its full name.
    Someone please help and I will appreciate your help!SNI Support in MSTSC :) <3

Adrian185948, Sep 3, 2019
  4. SNI Support in MSTSC

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

SNI Support in MSTSC

1. SNI Support in MSTSC - Similar Threads - SNI Support MSTSC

2. 'mstsc' command has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'mstsc' command has stopped working.: Hi,All of a sudden, my Remote Desktop Connection has stopped working, I generally used to use the command 'mstsc' from windows run. The location of the program is "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstsc.exe".Not only this, if I am trying to download .rdp files from a third party...
  3. MSTSC from Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSTSC from Mac: I installed Microsoft Remote Desktop on my Mac and created a configuration called "pc" unter the "PCs" tab. Can I run MSTC from command line and connect to "pc" automatically as a command line parameter?open "/Applications/Microsoft Remote Desktop.app"...
  4. MSTSC from Mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSTSC from Mac: I installed Microsoft Remote Desktop on my Mac and created a configuration called "pc" unter the "PCs" tab. Can I run MSTC from command line and connect to "pc" automatically as a command line parameter?open "/Applications/Microsoft Remote Desktop.app"...
  5. MSTSC Application manifest file modification

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSTSC Application manifest file modification: Hi everyone, Recently I got a new SurfaceBook using UHD resolution 3000x2000 and encountered an issue when connecting to my RDS server everything is very small or blurry. A solution found mentionned the use of an external manifest file where we disable the DPIaware...
  6. Mstsc hangs before entering the credentials.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mstsc hangs before entering the credentials.: Mstsc hangs for a minute or two after entering the IP. It will take more than 1 minute prompt for a password. I'm facing this issue every time when a connect a remote session. Kindly help...
  7. internal error occurred while mstsc

internal error occurred while mstsc: [ATTACH]Hi team, one of my colleagues is having some issue while mstsc her machine in the office. It just disconnects the remote session and says "Internal error occurred". I have changed its IP, Port, updated windows. Then we have to reboot this machine again or...
  8. internal error occurred while mstsc

internal error occurred while mstsc: [ATTACH]Hi team, one of my colleagues is having some issue while mstsc her machine in the office. It just disconnects the remote session and says "Internal error occurred". I have changed its IP, Port, updated windows. Then we have to reboot this machine again or...
  9. MSTSC Support from lockscreen

MSTSC Support from lockscreen: Hi, No blah..blah.. stories, straight to the point, why can't we do mstsc before we actually login to PC ? Because i have a PC without any login information not even guest account but i have a cloud PC with full access. So, technically to access my cloud PC i need a medium...
  10. MSTSC Not working?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSTSC Not working?: Helo everyone,I have some problems with mstsc. So I have 2 windows 10 pro PC,one with good specs and one with fair specs. Both of them are in same LAN. I tried to use one of them as a server for Minecraft (a famous game) I just can't connect to it,I have disabled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sni mstsc microsoft