Windows 10: Snip and Sketch is missing necessary functionality STOP THE TABLET MADNESS...

Discus and support Snip and Sketch is missing necessary functionality STOP THE TABLET MADNESS... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Snip and Sketch is missing necessary functionality. It should have the ability to add text to a snip. It should have shape tools available rectangle,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MD_007_SD, Sep 11, 2021.

1. MD_007_SD Win User

Snip and Sketch is missing necessary functionality STOP THE TABLET MADNESS...

Snip and Sketch is missing necessary functionality. It should have the ability to add text to a snip. It should have shape tools available rectangle, ellipse, etc..It should have an arrow tool.It should have a blur tool.Snip and Sketch claims that it is a screen capture utility that provides screen capture and annotation/markup up of the screen capture. It does not. It captures the screen and allows the user to scribble on the capture. I should not have to try to 'write' text with a mouse. I should not have to 'draw' an ellipse around part of the snip with a mouse. I should not have

:)

MD_007_SD, Sep 11, 2021
  2. JimWynne Win User

October Update Snip & Sketch Eraser Tool

You're wasting your time complaining about it (or offering suggestions) here. Use the Feedback Hub, which you can find in the list of apps on the Start menu.

JimWynne, Sep 11, 2021
  3. [Suejin] Win User
    Snip and Sketch

Hello johnbuck4,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor.

I can see that some features or functions in Snip & Sketch isn't working. Here's a similar thread to your concern, follow the steps provided by Vijay_Verma to troubleshoot the issue:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Kind regards.

[Suejin], Sep 11, 2021
  4. TRAX W Win User

October Update Snip & Sketch Eraser Tool

You're wasting your time complaining about it (or offering suggestions) here. Use the Feedback Hub, which you can find in the list of apps on the Start menu.

You are absolutely right. I did post in the hub too.

TRAX W, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Snip and Sketch is missing necessary functionality STOP THE TABLET MADNESS... - Similar Threads - Snip Sketch missing

2. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  3. Snip and Sketch stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip and Sketch stopped working.: Today Snip and Sketch Win-Shift-S stopped working. It was working fine yesterday.Pressing WIn-Shift-S brings up the snipping tool and allows me to highlight an area to snip but when I do so, nothing happens. There is no way to edit or save the selected area.I use this...
  4. Snip and Sketch stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip and Sketch stopped working.: Today Snip and Sketch Win-Shift-S stopped working. It was working fine yesterday.Pressing WIn-Shift-S brings up the snipping tool and allows me to highlight an area to snip but when I do so, nothing happens. There is no way to edit or save the selected area.I use this...
  5. Snip and sketch stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip and sketch stopped working: Win-Shift-S allows me to select a screen area to capture but nothing happens when I make the selection. This was all working as recently as yesterday. I did a shutdown and reboot to no effect.I use this often, so it is a big deal to me when not working!...
  6. Snip and sketch stopped working

Snip and sketch stopped working: Win-Shift-S allows me to select a screen area to capture but nothing happens when I make the selection. This was all working as recently as yesterday. I did a shutdown and reboot to no effect.I use this often, so it is a big deal to me when not working!...
  7. Windows snip and sketch function not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows snip and sketch function not working: I usually use windows+shift+S to take a screenshot but the function is no longer working. Nothing happens on the screen when I press the combination of keys. I tried resetting the function in settings but this made no difference. Is there another way to get this function...
  8. Snip and sketch misses the mark

Snip and sketch misses the mark: See https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-was-creating-a-new-file-name-with-each/2acddaf3-0c32-47a8-b1b8-bfe22edb817e Basically when I save a snip, I have to actually close the application to take a "NEW" snip . We did the UI and hotkey "CTRL-N"...
  9. Snip & Sketch Partial Functionality

Snip & Sketch Partial Functionality: Hello, What dependencies does Snip & Sketch need to run? My issue: All the computers on our domain were having issues with Snip & Sketch. You can take a snip and paste it auto-copy enabled, but if you try to click the "copy" button after you had "drawn" on the photo...
  10. Missing Snip & Sketch Outline Option

Missing Snip & Sketch Outline Option: The outline option is missing in my Snip & Sketch settings. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it's still not there: [ATTACH] Here's where it's supposed to be: [ATTACH] How do I activate it?...