Windows 10: Snip and sketch shortcut

Discus and support Snip and sketch shortcut in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to use my snip and sketch shortcut using winkey+shift+s but it doesn't work anymore. It doesn't register the command and I have to manually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nalinrawat, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Snip and sketch shortcut

I'm trying to use my snip and sketch shortcut using winkey+shift+s but it doesn't work anymore. It doesn't register the command and I have to manually open the app instead of the screen going dim and showing the options at the top of the screen.

:)

nalinrawat, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Mooly Win User

Snip and Sketch shortcuts.

Is it possible to create a taskbar shortcut to open 'Snip and Sketch' directly and without it opening the whole App?

These images should clarify what I mean. Snip and Sketch can be added to the taskbar but it always opens as shown. By pure chance I found a button in the action centre that also opens Snip and Sketch. This one opens just the working App ready to go and use without the other screen info present.

Snip and sketch shortcut [​IMG]

Mooly, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Snip and Sketch shortcuts.

Shortcut:

explorer.exe ms-screenclip:

EDIT:

More appropriate icon: %SystemRoot%\System32\shell32.dll,259

Edwin, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Snip and sketch shortcut

How to disable Snip & Sketch assigned shortcut?

Hello Mattom4,

I am Jaspreet Singh, an independent advisor.

Did you set the shortcut via file properties settings? if yes right click on snip and sketch then click on open file location in the folder that appears right click on snip and sketch shortcut and click on file properties

under shortcut tab remove the shortcut assigned and type in None.

Click apply and ok.

** you can always delete/install snip and sketch from settings/apps as this is a simple Microsoft store app

JaspreetSingh08, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Snip and sketch shortcut

1. Snip and sketch shortcut - Similar Threads - Snip sketch shortcut

2. Snip & Sketch keyboard shortcuts no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & Sketch keyboard shortcuts no longer working: Hello,My Snip & Sketch keyboard shortcuts that both open and activate the new snip functionality are supposed to be, by default, assigned to "Windows key + Shift key + the letter "S" key but that is not working for both opening and activating the new snip functionality....
  3. My snip&sketch shortcut keeps disabling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My snip&sketch shortcut keeps disabling: after i use it when i open my computer, when i use windows+shift+s it wont work anymore and it wont even work in the app either when i press snip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-snipsketch-shortcut-keeps-disabling/38e2d62c-c2ac-4b44-b9b5-c0d1b5f1987c
  4. My snip&sketch shortcut keeps disabling

My snip&sketch shortcut keeps disabling: after i use it when i open my computer, when i use windows+shift+s it wont work anymore and it wont even work in the app either when i press snip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-snipsketch-shortcut-keeps-disabling/38e2d62c-c2ac-4b44-b9b5-c0d1b5f1987c
  5. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  6. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  7. Snip & Sketch Snip

8. Game Bar and snip & sketch shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game Bar and snip & sketch shortcuts not working: I noticed a while ago that I couldn't press win+shift+s to screenshot things anymore. I don't know exactly when this problem appeared and I don't know if I installed anything that could interfere with it. After reinstalling the app and trying some other 2 things it just...
  9. Snip & Sketch - saving shortcut key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip & Sketch - saving shortcut key: I use a lot of snip & sketch in windows. Shortcut shift+win+s is great. Do exist shortcut key to saving snip after I've made it? Nowadays I must click window in notifications (win+a) and safe snip from snip&sketch window. submitted by /u/CaishenNefri [link] [comments]...
  10. Snip and Sketch shortcuts.

Snip and Sketch shortcuts.: Is it possible to create a taskbar shortcut to open 'Snip and Sketch' directly and without it opening the whole App? These images should clarify what I mean. Snip and Sketch can be added to the taskbar but it always opens as shown. By pure chance I found a button in the...