Windows 10: Snip and sketch zoom?

Discus and support Snip and sketch zoom? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently got a surface pro 7 and the snip and sketch tool is great, besides the lack of zoom. It says online on a microsoft article to use ctrl and +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rileyk999, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Snip and sketch zoom?

I recently got a surface pro 7 and the snip and sketch tool is great, besides the lack of zoom. It says online on a microsoft article to use ctrl and + or- but it doesn’t seem to work. Is it my laptop or has the feature disappeared since that article was written

submitted by /u/rileyk999
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rileyk999, Feb 24, 2020

2. Snip and Sketch Awkward

Use Windows+shift+s to launch Snip and Sketch. Can snip a screenshot.

Now the problem is this: after snipping the screen shot, it does not automatically appear in the Snip and Sketch app. So I open Snip and Sketch and there's nothing on it.

So I have choose 'new' and snip the screen yet again.

I recall using this once and taking a screenshot and voila! Snip and Sketch appeared with the screen shot duly in the app's workspace, ready for annotations and saving etc. This facility has disappeared. I have re-set it according to instructions, and even
    reinstalled it - yet the problem persists.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

StephenAustinHK, Feb 24, 2020
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Snip & Sketch

It's the Snipping Tool that's being phased out, not Snip & Sketch. FWIW, I just used the latter tool and was able to paste the snip into a Word (Office 365) document. There was a point in the past when for reasons unknown, opening Word would clear the
    clipboard. If you're using an older version, you might want to try opening the document first, before taking a screenshot.

If you prefer to use Snipping Tool, all you have to do (as I suggested earlier) is open the Start Menu and type snip.

JimWynne, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Snip and sketch zoom?

Snip & Sketch keeps overriding clipboard

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the Snip and Sketch app on Windows 10.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to know about
    the information.

Here are the few steps you can try to fix the issue.

Method 1

Refer the article Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and try the suggested steps and check if the issue still persists. If the issue still persists try with the method 2.

Method 2

Reset Snip & Sketch app

1. Press Windows + I key and click on
      Apps
    2. Click on Apps & features. Select Sketch & Snip app from the available list of installed apps.
    3. Click on Snip & Sketch > Advanced Options.
    4. Click on Reset option.
    5. Restart the computer once and check the status of the issue.
    6. Let us know if the issue still persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Forums

Muralidhar_G, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Snip and sketch zoom?

1. Snip and sketch zoom? - Similar Threads - Snip sketch zoom

2. Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip & Sketch: Hello!I'm here to ask if anyone else is having issues with the Snip & Sketch tool. it is no longer responding to the short cut windows key + shift + s and it's really quite annoying. I use it daily and now it's just useless.I've uninstalled and reinstalled already but it did...
  3. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  4. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  5. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Snip and Sketch

Snip and Sketch: I have a very odd issue. I have a user who has been using Snip and Sketch and printing from it. Recently, it stopped printing. It pops up in the queue but disappears without printing. So, the weird part is that he can print to another printer which is the exact same model and...
  7. Snip and Sketch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip and Sketch: When I use the snip and sketch shortcut, it delays for 3 seconds before allowing me to snip what I want. When I do the same on a laptop, it is near instant. How come the snip and sketch is delayed on my computer?...
  8. Snip and Sketch

Snip and Sketch: Hi! I have been happily using your snipping tool for years. Snip and sketch is clunky and frankly not intuitive. I try the logo+Shift+S to capture whole screen and it takes forever to never create anything but the address bar of the browser. Snipping opened it self and...
  9. Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snip & Sketch: I downloaded and installed"Snip & Sketch". Where to I find it on my PC? I have the reg Snip installed and can use that. I have Win10 and use Chrome as my browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch/199e1c6c-efa5-43e7-a41a-ee54a9ada90f
  10. Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.: Downloaded the 1809 version of windows 10, no problems except that the new "Snip and sketch" app doesn't save anything. Get a message telling me " Something went wrong" all of the time. The app will not allow me to change permission to access pictures either. Did reset it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom with snip and sketch

2. zoom on snip and sketch